Metatrader 4 build 418 ... - page 2

people are talking about 418 but I have build 409 and it is not updated ... strange ...

http://zalil.ru/32963605

only terminal.exe 2.66MB

Files:
rte.png  4 kb

Just an update : no news. Thanks to poruchikfor the link (it seems that he had saved quite a few people from suffering big losses in this case)

Thanks to poruchik (he is mod of onix forum as I know), and thanks to all onix forum for patterns ZUP tools.

Thanks for forex forums friendship.

Thanks a lot.

Just an update : no corrected build 418 yet, so still keep your current versions

A quote I found :

Ещё одна неприятность 418. Перестали обновляться офлайновые графики для индикаторов и экспертов.

translation :

Another nuisance 418. No longer updated off-line graphs for indicators and experts.

As it is known : metatrader 5 does not work with offline charts at all, so one more thing that is the same. So : no renko charts, no tick charts, no any custom chart ...

Well.

Will see.

Good thing that developer(s) came to their complaints' thread of 8 pages to apologize and to confirm that some issues will be fixed (i mean - good that they are reading it at least in russian for example).

I just checked metatraders:

- IBFX is not updated from 409 to 418 with old and new installator as well

- FXCM Metatrader is trying to update from 409 to 418

- Alpari NZ is same with IBFX: metatraders (installed using old insllator and new installator) are not updated to 418.

I did not check other brokers sorry.

I updated one of my platform to build 418, and my offline renko works ( with a an expert on a 1 minute chart who produce the renko).

So it's a total mess !

The most repeated argument at metatrader site is that it is "not serious" and I must agree.

Can anybody imagine such a mess made by tradestation or metastock? Or that code made some time ago does not work any more (take tradestation code from 10 years ago and it will still work - come on : not just metatrader 4 but even metatrader 5 is using a P-code and it is just a matter of how the P-code interpreter is made)

All this mess with build 418 is just another unfortunate episode that is undermining whatever trust was still left in metatrader

newdigital:
Well.

Will see.

Good thing that developer(s) came to their complaints' thread of 8 pages to apologize and to confirm that some issues will be fixed (i mean - good that they are reading it at least in russian for example).

I just checked metatraders:

- IBFX is not updated from 409 to 418 with old and new installator as well

- FXCM Metatrader is trying to update from 409 to 418

- Alpari NZ is same with IBFX: metatraders (installed using old insllator and new installator) are not updated to 418.

I did not check other brokers sorry.

FXDD & FxPro not updating to 418, still stay with 409.

FXCM, Roboforex & FBS updating to 418.

That's all i know.

Reason: