EUR USD

Every one knows EURUSD goes down and have a weak support so it will decline down from 1.0

please share your ideas about this single currency

Monthly chart shows a strong bearish situation. Also the only pullback was shy.

eurusd

Ronnie Mansolillo:

Monthly chart shows a strong bearish situation. Also the only pullback was shy.

Nice explanation. please correct if i am wrong

I calculated and answer comes that short term bearish correction will occur then it has strong downward momentum and drop first 1.2 then drop by break 1.0 and till 0.95. what u advice, please, am I right ??  

Khurram Mustafa:

Nice explanation. please correct if i am wrong

I calculated and answer comes that short term bearish correction will occur then it has strong downward momentum and drop first 1.2 then drop by break 1.0 and till 0.95. what u advice, please, am I right ??  

Hi Khurram,

what is going to happen belongs to the future,we can try to understand with analisys. Now primary trend always depend on fundamentals and euro is falling because the difference between US economy and European one. If things don't change soon we may see within 1-2 years euro back to 0,80. Prices are cyclical and always come back on themselves.Below the historical chart.

Techincally the best thing to do was to enter short on first red candle in closing bar around 1.36 from previous chart and keep it till today and till a new reversal signal. Without a position today, also on weekly and daily chart we see the same bearish trend. So is only possible still to sell or just wait a new bullish trend when will arrive.

eurusd

Ronnie Mansolillo:

Hi Khurram,

what is going to happen belongs to the future,we can try to understand with analisys. Now primary trend always depend on fundamentals and euro is falling because the difference between US economy and European one. If things don't change soon we may see within 1-2 years euro back to 0,80. Prices are cyclical and always come back on themselves.Below the historical chart.

Techincally the best thing to do was to enter short on first red candle in closing bar around 1.36 from previous chart and keep it till today and till a new reversal signal. Without a position today, also on weekly and daily chart we see the same bearish trend. So is only possible still to sell or just wait a new bullish trend when will arrive.

hmm .. right dear :) Perfectly thank you very much for helping me :) 

AS PER MY EXPECTATION,

PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS ALSO, YOUR REVIEWS ARE BEST FOR ME 

Over SOLD / OVER BOUGHT INDEX

OVER SOLD 

MOMENTUM

ON SOUTH

MY PREDICTION / FORECASTING / IDEAS

AS PER MY INDICATORS/READINGS/CONNECTED WITH TECHNICAL ANALYZERS, I AM EXPECTING "DOWNWARD BUT UPWARD CORRECTION NEEDED"

what u expect now

Ronnie Mansolillo:

Hi Khurram,

Hello Ronnie, what candle indicator do you use ? tx - Flo

Florent:

Hello Ronnie, what candle indicator do you use ? tx - Flo

Hi Florent,

I use either the fibocandles or simplebars indicator from code base. Check or change period once attach to chart.

good

It is time to sell USD.