MAKE IT WORK WITH JPY CURRENCY

HIIII

THIS INDICATOR I USE IT . BUT ITS WORK WITH GENERAL CURRENCY , AND IT DIDN'T WORK WITH JPY CURRENCY , I DON'T KNOW WHY?!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ALL CURRENCY IF THAT POSSIBLE

ALSO IF POSSIBLE

TO WRITE A PRICE ON THE END OF LINES BECAUSE THE LINE FIXING AND CHANGE ONE TIME EVERY DAY

THANKS IN ADVANCE ....

THE INDICATOR

Files:
fxblood1.mq4  6 kb

abedalnasser:

HIIII

THIS INDICATOR I USE IT . BUT ITS WORK WITH GENERAL CURRENCY , AND IT DIDN'T WORK WITH JPY CURRENCY , I DON'T KNOW WHY?!!!!!!!!

ALSO IF POSSIBLE

TO WRITE A PRICE ON THE END OF LINES BECAUSE THE LINE FIXING AND CHANGE ONE TIME EVERY DAY

THANKS IN ADVANCE ....

THE INDICATOR

Akh

That is a decompiled code,needs original mq4 for to check what is possible to do with.

and plz try to write in small letters (A-a).

masalaam

mntiwana:

Akh

That is a decompiled code,needs original mq4 for to check what is possible to do with.

and plz try to write in small letters (A-a).

masalaam

sorry sir, i have just this , and sorry about capital letter now small

i ll try to found the orginal code .... thx

abedalnasser:

sorry sir, i have just this , and sorry about capital letter now small

i ll try to found the orginal code .... thx

This is a normal Pivot indicator with a strange suggestion. Never Buy high and never Sell low. Should maybe work as breakout something, but therefore you must know whether the breakout is real or fake first. Pivot points represent good S/R lines, no 'signals'. I have another Pivot indi, sadly no source code either.
Files:
Pivot2.ex4  37 kb

krelian99:
This is a normal Pivot indicator with a strange suggestion. Never Buy high and never Sell low. Should maybe work as breakout something, but therefore you must know whether the breakout is real or fake first. Pivot points represent good S/R lines, no 'signals'. I have another Pivot indi, sadly no source code either.
very good indicator ..... thank u so much

abedalnasser:
very good indicator ..... thank u so much
He always come with good suggestions.

abedalnasser:

HIIII

ALSO IF POSSIBLE

THANKS IN ADVANCE ....

THE INDICATOR

Why using fix levels with pivot?

whisperer:
Why using fix levels with pivot?

its not fix but change every day , so its easy to make pending order ( buylimit,buystop,selllimit, sellstop..... etc )

Reason: