Backtest on Ea :)

Dear Trader... 

I m now trading 2 years cdf etc and trying to build up an ea on mt4. As its not that simple im making progress...

I have a question about backtest and your experience!

I heard that mt4 backtests, usually are not very reliable cause of tick data spread and slippage and everything more

Do you have a reliable backtest programm? And where do you got it from ? How do u mesure if its reliable

Some people say its possible to optimze backtest so i would like to know how you backtest and how much divergence is between your experienced backtest and live/also demo trading ?

As im about to build up a fast scapler some people told me to not rely on backtest but as im a student i dont have to much money to test it in live trading, unfurtunately

I hope you have some good news to share i would appreciate it very much :)

Kind regards :)

vortex_pme:
Dear Trader... 

I m now trading 2 years cdf etc and trying to build up an ea on mt4. As its not that simple im making progress...

I have a question about backtest and your experience!

I heard that mt4 backtests, usually are not very reliable cause of tick data spread and slippage and everything more

Do you have a reliable backtest programm? And where do you got it from ? How do u mesure if its reliable

Some people say its possible to optimze backtest so i would like to know how you backtest and how much divergence is between your experienced backtest and live/also demo trading ?

As im about to build up a fast scapler some people told me to not rely on backtest but as im a student i dont have to much money to test it in live trading, unfurtunately

I hope you have some good news to share i would appreciate it very much :)

Kind regards :)

Mt5 is more reliable in backtesting, if you think that your ea follows your strategy you should forward
test it regardless of what the back test tells you. 

Test it with demo , if it shows a daily profit you have something to put your money in to. 
Rather test your ea 100 times than apply it and woops money gone and forever lost 

Thx a lot. It was that decision. I will test it ! Thx :)