Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 298

I would like to make a robot for placing order and close,  Any one can help in this regard. please contact with me.
Hi. I have indicator for binary options which work on forex charts. Unlucky on BO charts gives less ITM than forex. (65% on BO charts and 74% on forex). There are 120 trades a month. Expiry 5 minutes. Indicator works well, doesn't paint. I was playing before on GDMFX manually but they do not let me...
Hi all. I'm trying to built a 'relative price index' based on a number of major world Indexes: S&P500, DAX30, EUR50, CAC40, SWISS20, JPN225 and UK100.  My problem is that the calculated output is not reliable. Sometimes it works but often the indicator skips data and the average price is not correct...
Hi All, i am trying to convert double to string in MQL5, the NormalizeDouble is such a failure as it get numbers such as 0.07000000000000001 and 0.9399999999999999 i have created the below function, but it can only filter our cases as 0.9399999999999999, but fails with 0.07000000000000001  double...
Hi guys, i'm starting now an  Writing code to indicators, and experts so far. Coding and indicator i was able to use, different types of indicators... to search a better point to help my  decisions..and everything is normal, but (lol), and i say BUT, trying to translate this to an expert, oh gosh! I...
Hi, I am looking for a sample of MQL5 EA with an indicator calculated entirely with code located inside the EA. And that requires reading historical data. Or said in another way not from iMA, etc. Regards, Pierre
Hi guys, Do you have any ideas for reducing EA requests for MT4. Last year i got my account disabled for having too many requests. Almost all of my code is in the OnTick function, but I think I should change things. Any advises? Best Regards Stanislav
Hello Yesterday all my Market eas (downloaded from Market, free or paid) went Off with a log message that it cannot be loaded from the  Experts\Market directory. This is not the case for my own-made eas still working fine. When I update or reload any of these eas it's working again fine except for...
Hi there, I tried to write my first EA today and everything seemed to work ok apart from that I wasn't able to specify a lot size for orders greater than 0.1 on most symbols. I'm using the following code to open a buy:  trade.Buy( 0.1,NULL,Ask,Ask*0.992,Ask*1.006,NULL ); where trade is a CTrade...
hello i can not find iMAARRAY() in MQL5. what can i do ??
If someone can help me I want to do a program (convert editor) where I can write in excel language program  and have the ability to do the conversion to MQL4 / MQL5 automatically and thus have a robot ready to work in MQL4 / MQL5 doing automated transactions. Thanks 
Hi all, I am trying to write an EA that will monitor my account and then close all orders based on AccountEquity()+Target$. The idea is the EA loads and sets a variable that represents an equity target.  It also sets a variable to compare order dates to by using CheckDate = TimeCurrent().  Then on a...
Hi guys,  I use my MQL5 in Play On Mac on MacOS 10. And when I try to apply backtest my least backtest is 1HR. I Need 1min, 5min, etc...  How can I configure this ?  thanks in advance!
Hi, First post here, and sorry in advance because i will my problem is trivial... I have this code and don't understand why I get only "0" values for all the data I try to get back from my opened positions. If someone can help, thank you in advance. for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1; i>=0;...
Hello, is there outside an ea example where i can see how the checks were implemented for the validation? There are function but i dont know how to use them. Did i have to change the variables inside these functions into my variables?  only need to copy the function in my ea?? How to implent this...
Hi all, I need help on developing the signal using Heiken Ashi. I am writing an EA with Heiken Ashi, which has 3 conditions on the signal: Two consecutive heiken bars of same color (Bull if haOpen2<haClose2 && haOpen1<haClose2), Long shadow on the direction of trend (Bull if haClose1<haHigh1), No...
hello, i am looking for an EA that will autoclose all my trades at a set time of day regardless of loss or profit. anyway with auch a product??
  Code help  (2)
How do I code an EA that opens a trade every 100 pips? 
Hello, I am new to OPP the MQL5 and I am going to convert my ea from MT4 to MT5. I start with testing the function from the standard OPP and have the error. "Invalid pointer access need" in runtime. the code that return code as follows.  set up..  CExpertMoney     *m_money;                    //...
I have the code below but PostionsTotal() is always returning zero even when there is open trades. I am trying to return the total number of currently open trades. I am using MT5 downloaded from Metaquotes. Any help highly appreciated. Thanks. int _Currently_Open_Trades_Of_Type(ENUM_ORDER_TYPE...
Hi All, i have been working on MQL5 for quite a while, and found that people online talk about robust system "a framework" for the algorithm to work inside, the framework will take care for the risk management for the algorithm so the algorithm only focus on the entry, exist and the framework focus...
Hi, Does anyone know the reason for the error during backtestign in MT5 "ERROR: Server error. Sending order to server again" My code is correct as I can backtest without problems for periods Sep'17 - Jan'18 but when I am trying to backtest for futures data from Jan'17 - Mar'17, then it is giving me...
Hello, I'd like to know if there's a way to get the information from the options board (get it from code). I'd like to get information like the option strike and volatility. Thanks Option board image (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/153649)
Hello all!  I'm working on a project and I have a question, the system I'm working on uses Tenkan-Sen crossover with price, the problem I'm facing is the following: I want the system to take a trade every time the conditions are met (Bar opens below tenkan and closes above it) when the EA sends the...
Hello, I found that Make the EA with MQL5 is a good to have a complex and fast trading EA. So I am starting to code however I have a problem in custom indicators. It is necessary to pass some heavy calculation into the OnCalculation Functions for fast operation. So to use custom indicators is the...
Hello, I am write MT5, and would like to encode some data files, So i create the 2 routine for encode and decode password for testing, however the decode is not come when pass data between 2 routines, Please advise what is the wrong! .. int OnInit() { uchar crytPWD[]; PassWord_Encode("455555"...
  about expert  (2)
i am useing expert on demo it working but when i deleted expert and  when i buy it on real acount it is not work ?
Hello everyone, I'm not very new at EA programming but since I tried to program one by myself it never worked because of the strategy I think, I tried to use basic Ichimoku strategy or Pivot Points but I never had an EA that worked.. Sometimes in the strategy test, I had some benefice on a period...
based on MQL5 reference: when using CopyBuffer, CopyHigh, CopyOpen, CopyClose, CopyLow, CopyTime, CopyRates, etc. : No matter what is the property of the target array - as_series=true or as_series=false, Data will be copied so that the oldest element will be located at the start of the physical...