Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 291

im looking for a trading utility to open and close trades quickly in mt4 using offline renko charts.  do I need a programmer or can I buy it at the market?  thanks for your time.
Hi, I have rented an EA since 3 months but at the end of this month my rental period will come to an end. I've decided to buy te EA but can someone explain to me how this works in practise? After buying, do I need te download it again? Can I just leave te EA running that I rented before? Any ideas...
I know and I have read alot of threads on it which were old which basically stated that the commission rates of the broker remains hidden and is not accessible to do any calculations until after a trade is made. Any luck with this?
Hi I've got an EA set up on a Demo Account and then set to run using the VPS services (here) and in Parallel I also have the same EA set up on a live account via a  VPS This morning something potentially dangerous happened, my Demo EA just kept opening the same trade until the balance was empty and...
Hi, I 've done a simple indicator using Dialog. Working fine, no errors. I am now trying no create an EA to use it's signals. Once I load the EA I get the alert "CApp Dialog: find sub window error". My indi has no sub windows. I searched deeply for it but couldn't find any related information....
How is it possible for EA's to be still active when EA's has been dis-abled/removed from the graphs. I would first remove the EA from the graph, then synchronize the graphs and experts. All EAs will be dis-abled then I able the auto-trading again. Everything will be green . But after all that, I
Hi master trader, , I want to Ask about to indicator zigzag. how to call indicator zigzag for MT4 And how to use it in order to open position automatically.
Hi, when I try to read any information of a stock option symbol on a day where it did not have any tick, the system is having the behavior below. It get stuck for around 8 min and then return an error that crashes the expert running: 2018.06.22 21:42:43.346 VALED427: history synchronization started...
Good morning,                     I would like to knowi if someone could code the following EA for me and mention a price. the Ea must display on your chart the high and low of every 2 MA crosses. so the EA must have a specifictime inputted to start calculating say I have EMA 10 and EMA 26  once...
Hi Everyone, I am building an EA, to deal with multiple timeframes simultanously (M1, M5, M15 and H1). So I want to display the multiple timeframes on auxiliar subcharts (this displaying will not affect the EA behavior, but will help me to know if everything is correct). I am using the OBJ_CHART...
Hi, I have a problem with strategy tester. I run my EA and the data of trades don't show in history of strategy tester. The value of trade show as 0 (zero). Someone already see this? Someone can help me? Thanks in advance.
  SymbolSelect()  (4)
        printf("Symbol()=%s",Symbol());        SymbolSelect("EURGBP",true);        printf("Symbol()=%s",Symbol());        Hi I'm new to MQL5 programming..... Why I can't change Symbol to another Symbol? Allways is "EURUSD"....?! Best regards Siljo
Hi everyone, I got used to call macd indicator in MT4 in a very simple way and now I've got to switch in MT5 and things look deeply differents So experts, I kindly request your help : in MT4 calling macd and signal was quite easy for current or past period just by setting the right buffer and the
Hi everybody, I try to make a indicator parameters optimization. The algorithm is: 1. Take a indicator handle with main parameter = StartValue; 2. Take a data and calculate QualityRating (my own algorithm); 3. Release handle ; 4. Repeat points 1, 2, and 3 for each value between StartValue+1 to
I am trying to select the input for an Enum using the results of a Function (Symbol). It is not working. I can MANUALLY type the input (Example: EURUSD)and get the correct result. However, if I use the Function (in this case Symbol) it does not work. I've tried every method to convert Symbol()to...
I'm writing a script to learn more about mql5, this is a simple buy/sell stop order script, but it isn't workin. I used PRINT function to test the if condition, the PRINT works, so trade.BuyStop is running, but nothing happens when I use the script. Am I using the trade.BuyStop and trade.SellStop...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MACD crossing the Signal line//| WORKING ON Trailing Stop Loss //+------------------------------------------------------------------+#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> // Get code from other places//--- Input Variables (Accessible...
Hi, I currently have a system that opens a trade almost every 5 minutes. I'm currently trying to wrap my head around creating a trailing stop loss that does something like this: "when price moves to 5 pips in profit stoploss is moved to entry when price moves to 8 pips in profit stoploss moves to 4...
How might I accurately get the total Position Value for my entire account? I need the total Position Value for all open trades in the account for an EA I am working on (Expressed in the account's home currency). Could someone kindly point me in the right direction or provide example code? I am quite...
i want an app built for me
Hello everyone recently i have started to write my own EA. Wrote a lot of them and finally found some solutions that on the tester looks awsom. (yearly yield of 1 to 20 with an average leverage of 100) but the question is that, how should i choose the setting? as i have noticed, usually the best...
Hi Trying to use copybuffer for some indicators, but it is returning error 4807 when running. I tried it for stochastics and Adaptive Moving Average, with the same error. Could only make it work for the Simple Move Average. Thank you input int                  Kperiod=5;                 input...
Example I have 100 variables + parameters start 1, pass 1, end 10 By default the mt5 will combine variables and parameters I think the result here is (100 * 10) * (100 * 10) = 1 million combinations However I do not want to combine the variables just want it to test the parameters of each variable
I have tested a number of EAs on the Marketplace which show strong backtesting ability but fail in forward testing, these were run on tick charts. Of course the sellers present their backtesting results which look spectacular. Can anyone explain what is going on here? Is this a case of deception by...
/+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test.mq5 |//| Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Hi all I am using ZigZag cator in MQL 5 EA. I have experience that some time CoppyBuffer is giving values and suddenly starts giving 0.00 and again started giving some value and keep on doing this.. Can some body explains why it is happening. and how to handle it. thanks
Here is the result of how i flipped my $150 account to $1500 using my manually traded strategy using fixed 0.01 lot only after one week: This strategy can trade whatever pair you want to trade, I trade all pairs in the marketwatch 24hrs non-stop. So it grow fast and lots of trades. I have no mql...
Hi, I searching a solution how I can export indicator values from data window directly and in realtime to excel. Is there a tool or EA which can do this? The rtd tool from FXblue I have testet but it is for me to complicated to insert the correct formel syntax for my custom indicators in excel cells...
  ExpertMAPSAR  (9)
HI, Can someone explain me how exactly ExpertMAPSAR works. Thank you
Hello, does anyone know if there is a way to have an EA auto trade from an email alert? I have a particular TradingView email alert & dont want to miss trades while I sleep. Thanks.