Is it possible to create a fully automatic (semi-automatic) scalping signal with a return of more than 5% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%?

And if possible, why can't I find it?) or can a successful over the distance scalping signal only be on manual control?

Olga Devitsyna:
Actually, the signal service doesn't like scalpers.

5 % annual ROI over 60 %, expect max DD of 5 % is very optimistic))

I was able to hold on for a period of time, but then DD passed the 10-15% mark all the same.

TheXpert:
Actually, the signals service doesn't like scalpers.
How does this manifest itself?

Olga Devitsyna:
And if possible, why can't I find it?) or can a successful over the distance scalping signal only be on manual control?

Why not? Put your leverage at 1:10 and the drawdown will be quite low.

Alexey Viktorov:

Why not? Put your leverage at 1:10 and the drawdown will be quite low.

And the yield will not even cover the subscription, even at $10,000, as an example of Roman Starostin's PAMMs

Olga Devitsyna:

And the profitability will not even cover the subscription, even at $10,000, as an example of PAMMs of Roman Starostin

The question says "Create a signal", not to subscribe to a signal and have a drawdown no higher than ...

If the provider's leverage is 1:10 and the subscriber's is 1:1,000, the subscriber will have larger lot size and higher drawdown accordingly. But this is the Subscriber's business.

Olga Devitsyna:
How does it work?

In slippage . For scalpers every point is important. If you copy it, you will lose 200-300 pips over a year.

Alexey Viktorov:

The question says "Create a signal", not subscribe to a signal and have a drawdown no higher than ...

If the signal provider has a 1:10 leverage, while the subscriber has 1:1000, the subscriber will have a larger lot size under certain conditions and the drawdown will therefore be larger. But this is the Subscriber's concern.

Therefore, nobody will subscribe to such a signal since it is not profitable and risky.)

Sergii Krutyi:

In slippage . For scalpers every point is important. There will be losses when copying, you can lose 200-300 pips in a year.

Not if you choose a broker with 00x1 slippage, only the commission and subscription fee will be incurred.

Olga Devitsyna:
Consequently, no one will subscribe to such a signal, because it is not profitable and risky, but that's the provider's problem)
I don't agree with you. It is not the provider's problem at all. You just need to understand that you have to earn by trade, while the money from subscribers is just a nice bonus for your wife's lipstick or your husband's new pair of pliers.
Reason: