Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 86

Yes, I must have waited exactly 7 full days and additional 37 minutes for that option to reactivate.

Greetings!

How to increase the ranking of signal especially newly created signal so that it is available in MT4 or MT5 terminal?  Anyone can give suggestion?

Kheng Swee Teoh:
How to increase the ranking of signal especially newly created signal so that it is available in MT4 or MT5 terminal?  Anyone can give suggestion?

Trade profitably with low drawdown and risk and your signal's rating and ranking will be increased in time.

Kheng Swee Teoh:
I found the thread started by MQ: Rating System of Trading Signals Improved

Eleni Anna Branou:

Trade profitably with low drawdown and risk and your signal's rating and ranking will be increased in time.

What is considered low drawdown? below 30%? How about risk, what is considered low risk, growth rate below 30% per month?

Kheng Swee Teoh:
What is considered low drawdown? below 30%? How about risk, what is considered low risk, growth rate below 30% per month?

Something about that, yes.

MQL5 rating and ranking formula is not publicly known so we can only guess here.

Sergey Golubev:
I found the thread started by MQ: Rating System of Trading Signals Improved
Thanks.  But for new signal, this will be disasvantage to them. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Something about that, yes.

I see, thanks for the info.

I have set up a new MQL5 account but it is not possible to get the signal. I'll stop at point 6. Can you advise me what's wrong? or connect to my PC and do everything to me?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals

p.fanyn, 2019.02.11 15:08

I have set up a new MQL5 account but it is not possible to get the signal. I'll stop at point 6. Can you advise me what's wrong? or connect to my PC and do everything to me?

to subscribe to the signal?
point 6?
point 6 is about payment ...
New MQL5 account or new trading account?
----------------
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

----------------

Signal Rules

• A Signal can be set up for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading accounts.
  • Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal. Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. 
  • The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...
Reason: