Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 10

Setyo Utomo:

Hi, I just joined the signal provider and seller. The verification was approved. But, the issue is my signal can't be published due to 170 days no trades.

And now I'm trading with this account again but my signal is still hidden. Please help.

Start with a new trading account, you can't just publish as a signal an old non-active account.

Hi, I am unable to edit the product description on one of my old products.

Followed the instructions on the various forums including writing the description afresh, hiding it from the market so on and so forth but the description still reverts to the original version.

Now I can no longer restore the product on the market neither can I edit it. I have requested assistance on the forums related to this issue but no assistance as of yet.

How do I resolve this issue of "Not being able to edit product description?" Please assist

hi there,

my ea show the error 

Please recompile your product with new compiler, please help me

Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #:

hi there,

my ea show the error 

Please recompile your product with new compiler, please help me

Only MQL5 products are allowed

How to fix this error ?

But my ea backtest is normally open order.

Thanayut Kasemharuthaisuk #:

How to fix this error ?

But my ea backtest is normally open order.

Try to increase your max spread setting, if there is one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try to increase your max spread setting, if there is one.

Thanks, but i'm not fix or limit spread

Dear Forum Members,

I would appeciate if you could please help me with the following.

I would like to sell some of my indicators via the MT4 Market.
Would it be possible though to be offer them for free to a few individuals if I wanted to via MT4 Market ?
i.e. sell ABC indicator for $100, but be able to give it to someone for free (via MT4 Market)

The reason I would like to give it via MT4 would be security

thanks in advance
Peter D.

Peter Der #: I would appeciate if you could please help me with the following. I would like to sell some of my indicators via the MT4 Market. Would it be possible though to be offer them for free to a few individuals if I wanted to via MT4 Market? i.e. sell ABC indicator for $100, but be able to give it to someone for free (via MT4 Market)

No, it is not possible to have selective pricing. It is either free for all, or paid for all.

You can have it free initially for some time (for all), and then change it to paid price (for all thereafter), or vice verse.

Hello

I have a MT5 EA that trades multi symbol multi timeframe. 3 forex symbols across 3 different timeframes. The symbols and timeframes are coded into the EA. Verification fails because its being tested on different symbols and timeframes then whats coded into the EA. I make it known that this EA is locked into the symbols and timeframe in the product description. In this EA, If I add the option to be able to trade any symbol/timeframe (so that its not locked to a specific symbol/timeframe) and have the option to toggle the locked multi symbol\timeframe, will this be prohibited? Of course, this will be made transparent in the product description.

Edit: I was able to add code to have the EA trade open to any symbol and timeframe and passed verification. But I dont want to publish if this is not allowed. If anyone can confirm if this is okay. Thanks

Edit 2: " Embedding any limitations by time, account type or number, financial instrument, etc. into your Program is prohibited. All such actions will be considered as unfriendly to the Buyer and are prohibited." Does this mean I can sell MT5 EAs that trades on multi timeframe/symbol?
Reason: