Answers for both questions - no.
No bundles are allowed. Every product must be self-contained and provide some value by itself, yet different products can interact with each other.
No DLLs are allowed. Every product should be a single ex-file.
dear Mql5 team,
I had an EA made ordered from a programmer and im using it to trade live right now. i want to sell the EA, but i getting message of error related to the property,
ive doubled checked in metaeditor, compiled with no errors..
please help me on this
i dont have add product option even if i registered as seller.. i only have add signal option.
why is so ? please help.
1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?
Is it possible to have a non listed product, so I can hide it and sell it with a special link ?
2) Is it possible to have the customers info ? such as email or license key ?.
Is It possible to communicate with my buyers ? like sending invitation for my webinairs and other ressources ?
it allows the standard library https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary to use?
Example: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.
If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?
1) Price changes will affect all new payment transactions (existing subscribers will pay new price only when/if prolongation happens). You can't have a non-listed hidden product.
2) No and no. The only way of notifying customers is via "friendship" - they must be subscribed to your news feed.
I want to press the Ready button,
but if i press always appears Checklist.
What can I do to upgrade my indicators?
In the Description tab, I did not find anything.
you should write in Moderator's comments tab about problem with products. They will help you soon.