Answers for both questions - no.
No bundles are allowed. Every product must be self-contained and provide some value by itself, yet different products can interact with each other.
No DLLs are allowed. Every product should be a single ex-file.
dear Mql5 team,
I had an EA made ordered from a programmer and im using it to trade live right now. i want to sell the EA, but i getting message of error related to the property,
ive doubled checked in metaeditor, compiled with no errors..
please help me on this
i dont have add product option even if i registered as seller.. i only have add signal option.
why is so ? please help.
1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?
Is it possible to have a non listed product, so I can hide it and sell it with a special link ?
2) Is it possible to have the customers info ? such as email or license key ?.
Is It possible to communicate with my buyers ? like sending invitation for my webinairs and other ressources ?
it allows the standard library https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary to use?
Example: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.
If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?
1) Price changes will affect all new payment transactions (existing subscribers will pay new price only when/if prolongation happens). You can't have a non-listed hidden product.
2) No and no. The only way of notifying customers is via "friendship" - they must be subscribed to your news feed.
I want to press the Ready button,
but if i press always appears Checklist.
What can I do to upgrade my indicators?
In the Description tab, I did not find anything.
you should write in Moderator's comments tab about problem with products. They will help you soon.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.