Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 2

Is there a way to be an anonymous seller (besides registering as company)?

I am not interested in personal promotion i get this way. 

graziani:

Is there a way to be an anonymous seller (besides registering as company)?

I am not interested in personal promotion i get this way. 

You have to ask to ServiceDesk.

I have a registration with MQL5 market.

Should I register with MQL4 market again?
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

basisforex:

I have a registration with MQL5 market.

Should I register with MQL4 market again?
As far as I am aware your MT5 registration will allow you to place MT4 products on the market too.

RaptorUK:
As far as I am aware your MT5 registration will allow you to place MT4 products on the market too.
All right. You need only one registration as a Seller in MQL5.commmunity to sell your MQL4/MQL5 applications and MetaTrader 4/5 signals.
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

Hello everybody!,

First of all thank you for this service, I appreciate much your work.

I have a little problem. I have a new MQL5 product in draft stage. I have also uploaded an ex5 file which I would like to update right now. However, I cannot find any option to reupload my ex5 file. How can I do that? Thanks a lot in advance. 

----------------------------

Sorry, I answer myself in this comment. I have already seen the edit link which appears in the dialog when you click the pencil, in the Version tab. I didn't see that link before. Problem solved.. Thank you! ;-P

I take this opportunity to make a "maniac" note on editing MQL5 products to improve this service, as I say the rest is perfect for me!

1. Having to write the product description in three very different languages ​​is a bit boring (Chinese, Russian and English), it may difficult to take an iterative strategy for writing things. Changing just one sentence in those three languages is difficult. Anyway, I am aware that i18n is not trivial!

2. Having to upload 640x480 images is also a bit boring.

Thanks a lot.

How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

laplacianlab:

1. Having to write the product description in three very different languages ​​is a bit boring (Chinese, Russian and English),

Write just English description, we will translate it in other two languages

laplacianlab:

2. Having to upload 640x480 images is also a bit boring.

Sorry, it is standard requirement in any App store

Once a product is published, what can you do to hide it to the public to put it in maintenance mode, for example? Can you do that? Thanks in advance.

Reason: