server access.metatrader5.com doesn't exist

To offer a ea as seller in the market metaquotes writes in 'How to Post a Product in the Market':

When preparing screenshots from the test results, use only the server access.metatrader5.com:443. All Expert Advisors posted in in the Market service are tested on the history data of this server.

My platform can't find that server. Does it exist?

The new server search function can't find any server from metaquotes when I put metatrader or metaquotes as search, it just shows servers of brokers with the word metatrader in it.

highflyer:

To offer a ea as seller in the market metaquotes writes in 'How to Post a Product in the Market':

When preparing screenshots from the test results, use only the server access.metatrader5.com:443. All Expert Advisors posted in in the Market service are tested on the history data of this server.

My platform can't find that server. Does it exist?

The new server search function can't find any server from metaquotes when I put metatrader or metaquotes as search, it just shows servers of brokers with the word metatrader in it.

I suspect that is for MT5 Market EAs not MT4 . . . you could try demo.metaquotes.net:443 but I don't know if that is what you officially need. To get clarification you should contact Service Desk <---- follow instructions in this post

RaptorUK:
I suspect that is for MT5 Market EAs not MT4 . . . you could try demo.metaquotes.net:443 but I don't know if that is what you officially need. To get clarification you should contact Service Desk <---- follow instructions in this post

the answer from service desk: access.metatrader5.com:443 is for MetaTrader 5

but metaquotes offers that signals or p. e. EAs can be offered from mt4 since built 6.00

but when I click on 'market' or 'signals' the link always goes to mt5 with discriptions for mt5.

there is no discription how to provide signals with mt4 and the description for mt5 doesn't work with mt4

so is it a fake that it's posible to do these things with mt4??

ok, now I got another answer: Search by MetaQuotes-Demo

I hope thats it, I will try. But seem the documentation for market and signals needs an update for mt4

highflyer:

the answer from service desk: access.metatrader5.com:443 is for MetaTrader 5

but metaquotes offers that signals or p. e. EAs can be offered from mt4 since built 6.00

but when I click on 'market' or 'signals' the link always goes to mt5 with discriptions for mt5.

there is no discription how to provide signals with mt4 and the description for mt5 doesn't work with mt4

so is it a fake that it's posible to do these things with mt4??

The Market is hosted on the mql5 site . . . but there is a section for MT4 EAs here: MT4 EA Market

You need to ask the Service Desk what the equivalent of this . . .

. . . is for MT4 EA Market products ?

RaptorUK:

The Market is hosted on the mql5 site . . . but there is a section for MT4 EAs here: MT4 EA Market

You need to ask the Service Desk what the equivalent of this . . .

. . . is for MT4 EA Market products ?

ok, thanxx. I updated already the question but u where too fast. I wrote:

I hope thats it, I will try. But seem the documentation for market and signals needs an update for mt4

highflyer:

ok, thanxx. I updated already the question but u where too fast. I wrote:

Yup
Reason: