Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 4

Joseph7888:
Hello to all. The Beta version of MT4 is available?
Red this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148327
Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum

Hello. Is it possible to change product description (not only whats new) without update product, or delete product which nobody bought yet?

i got this eror while my graphic size under the limitations...

Invalid image size

how much time moderator take for products review

Hello,

Is it possible to upload the whole system (group of indicators with tpl file) instead of individual indicators? 

Joshua Graham:

How is it possible to not be able to decompile ex5 files?  You do not detail this. 

DLL is safer to store code for protection against unauthorized use, or at least reduce significantly the opportunity for reverse engineering.

i do not see why dlls are not supported in the market.  Even if they need to be scanned for virus or a special disclaimer, i think developer should have the option of dll + ex5 distribution.
The main reason that I can see to not allow decompiling ex5 files, besides them being what would be considered executable code (like what DOS used to use back in to 80s), is to make it harder for people to reverse engineer trading bots and such, so that the person who made them can make the money they earned on them, if they are choosing to sell a service.

Hello 

How much time moderator take for products review. I have posted two product on mql market

Regards,

Satyam 

Hi 

I have recently registered as seller. kindly advice me how to generate seller link to post in other website.

Thanks 

Satyam Shivam:

Hello 

How much time moderator take for products review. I have posted two product on mql market

Regards,

Satyam 

All Products offered through the Market service are subject to pre-testing and pre-moderation. Usually one week is given for Product testing, however testing can be completed sooner.

Hello,

my company wants to add a product to your market. We have only registered on mql5.com but we also want to add our product to the MetaTrader 4 market. Can we upload the ex4 file from our account in mql5.com or do we have to register in mql4.com?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Fotis

Reason: