Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 9

Rainer Albrecht:

Hi,

it allows the standard library https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary to use?

Example: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

Thanks

I guess so, what is forbidden is to include a compiled .ex4 or .ex5. When you include a library source, it's embedded in your program

Is it possible to propose a free version of an EA, working only on demo accounts, and a paid version for real accounts?

My EA failed the automatic validation. Test on EURUSD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD: there are no trading operations. My EA uses buttons to open/close trades. The user has to manually click the buttons to trade the currency. Does this mean my EA cannot be put in the market?

William Swanson:

My EA failed the automatic validation. Test on EURUSD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD: there are no trading operations. My EA uses buttons to open/close trades. The user has to manually click the buttons to trade the currency. Does this mean my EA cannot be put in the market?

It should be allowed in the market if it is classed as a utility.

Keith Watford:

It should be allowed in the market if it is classed as a utility.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I just prepared a EA update (like I made it several times before) and it passed the automatical tests. But somehow the "Publish"-Button does not appear.
Anyone else got this problem too? Any idea how to solve it?

upgrade EA

I upgrade the EA version and  validation is passed,but my EA can't publish in the market...

why my EA can't publish?

Hey guys!

Hope all is well.

I just created an EA what's the best way to license it for the mql market? I want to submit this EA to sell on the market but I don't want to add the wrong type of licensing if I don't have to. What do you guys recommend?

MOTIONCAPITAL:

Hey guys!

Hope all is well.

I just created an EA what's the best way to license it for the mql market? I want to submit this EA to sell on the market but I don't want to add the wrong type of licensing if I don't have to. What do you guys recommend?

There is only one way of offering/licensing in the MQL5 Market, read the rules:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Hi, I just joined the signal provider and seller. The verification was approved. But, the issue is my signal can't be published due to 170 days no trades.

And now I'm trading with this account again but my signal is still hidden. Please help.

Reason: