Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 7

I am trying to publish my product https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20272/controlpanel but Ready button is not working there is a popup window and Automatic validation Option is not working.

How to solve this problem it saying Automatic validation Failed. i need help 

Hi

I have published my product , but I want to change the logo to a new improved logo.

I dont see anyway to do this

can someone please advise me how to change the logo ?

thanks

Desmond Wright:

Hi

I have published my product , but I want to change the logo to a new improved logo.

I dont see anyway to do this

can someone please advise me how to change the logo ?

thanks

Write a message to the moderator (in "Moderator's comments") and attach a logo.

I am planning to sell an EA that another developer and I developed together.  Is there a way for the money that our EA generates to automatically go 50% to me and 50% to him?

Thanks,

Bryan Lee

Hi! I tried to register myself as seller. I complete all the fields required but when I confirm the procedure the time elapse and this error appear: 

What can I do? It's a problem with mql5.com server or what?

Kristina:

Hi! I tried to register myself as seller. I complete all the fields required but when I confirm the procedure the time elapse and this error appear: 

What can I do? It's a problem with mql5.com server or what?

Maybe you took too long to fill in all the required fields.

Try again or a try a bit later in case its a MQL5.com malfunction.

Hi, I have a question about upload files.

I wanna sell 2 indicators packed in 1 product, it means I have to upload 2 files in every version.

Is it possible to put over 1 indicator .ex5, ex: 2, 3, 4,.... files in it?

Or 1 product can contain 1 indicator file only?

Thanks.

That will  serve me when I'll be a seller that is to say soon, at least I hope so

Hello,

I've noticed moderators comment tab is missing from Control panel's product, how can we contact moderators now?

Best regards,

Romeu Bertho.

hello there, why my product ,cannot upload always appear error (attach), this ea i have using for several year , why always appear message OrderSend error 131 and there are no trading operations, but in real account no problem.please help 
Files:
ERROR1.jpg  91 kb
ERROR2.jpg  81 kb
Reason: