CatFx50 - page 779

Great !

nina:
Hi! I think the attached PDF could help a lot.

Hi Nina,

Great stuffs, found this thread toooo late i guess, after lossing money to many of scammers ,, anyway,, like your moto.

This thread is too big , tried to read many pages ,, and not sure which page contain your most updated method i can follow. Would you please guide me to the page you have the latest updated version.

Thanks,

Hi,

Nina is away for August and September I think. I am almost certain all the up to date indicators and everything you need is on the first post.

Hi, MrJavedNY!

All you need, as XKR1962 says, is in post 1.

BTW, once back, I want to attach that weekly review as a reminder about the beast we are dealing with.

Files:
weekly.jpg  182 kb

Hi!

Back with some interesting information ( I hope ).

Once back at my office, I had to set things on again. I phoned some of my brokers too. A couple of them are big banks. And a bank trader that gives me, sometimes, useful inside information.

As you know, it is well known that only 10 out of 100 retail forex traders survive here. Well, not now. The numbers are worst: 3 or 5 out of 100.

This seems to be a fact. If you are one of those 3 or 5, congratulations and make sure your money is in the right place.

As said many times, our worst enemy is our brokers and ourselves. Brokers in this non-regulated forex world are here to collect our money. Some of those pirates use MT4, one of the best platforms to let them do whatever they want.

If you have a system or strategy that gives you money, please, execute it in different platforms and/or brokers. You need to survive under the radar. If they flag you, you are dead. It is a big and deadly mistake to think you are going to make 10 or 100k trading with a market maker. If one day you make 10k with him, just stop trading with that broker for a while and withdraw you money.

hey nina welcome back from vecatioin well i tend to agree with u about to have ur money a safe place!! well here is my thoughts why i think traders fail they are undercapitalised trading to big leverage without using moneymanagement, to do so requires more than a couple of months experience, i myself trade without leverage when i trade my own money i trade with a 5:1 leverage when i use the markets money.By the way which banks are you using ?

sailor

Thank you.

nina:
Hi, MrJavedNY!

BTW, once back, I want to attach that weekly review as a reminder about the beast we are dealing with.

Thanks for responding my post. I am still going through posts in this thread. I must say, your thread is the first thread i saw which exceeds over a MILLION post. (I spend alot of time with other forums too)

It is surprising to me that even after a million post i only have to look at your Post 1 to learn. I am saying this because in many other forums a thread starts with something simple and in end changes in so complicated methods or EAs (which by the way never completed).

Thanks for your simple system, i guess this is the only reason you got this thread over a million posts.

Good luck and happy trading.

Regards,

nina:
Hi, MrJavedNY!

Hi Nina and fellow friends,

Im a newbie in forex, i mean really2 newbie.

Just started learning forex about a week, and very happy to notice this thread /forum at this stage rather than later..

still strugling to learn all the terms,concepts,ideas,dicipline,and especially to catch up with your formula/method!

From my reading here, i sure know u had make many happy traders around the world.

My question ,

1. if i dont get everything, can i make money simply with using your advise,refering to your method:Forex Trading system

2. I downloaded the template from post #1, but the zip was empty?

3. Are they any latest EA / indicators for this method?

sorry guys, im a slow learner...

thanks..

Hi!

Sailor:

Sorry, but I'm not allowed to post the banks I trade with.

MrJavedNY:

I always thought "less is more". I could have tweaked it with new brand indicators that people like Igorad, Linuxser, Kalenzo and others make. But I think it is better to let it as it is. As you know, I think that relying only on indicators is the best way to failure.

PopIsDead:

The zip is working properly.

If you have doubts, post them here. Someone will help you.

HI!

In other threads there are a discussion about if we can trade without placing a stop loss.

Obviously, when you buy or sell is because you've done your homework, so you expect a move on your side. I do not trade without a stop loss, but the one I place and let the broker see is not my "real" one. As each broker has its own feed, I mean, they can make up prices, I do not want them to hit me on my ass with a false spike or whatsoever. That's why I do not show him what I'll do in case market goes against me. I do the same with profits.

But I've seen and see big traders with big, big pockets that do not use stop losses. Of course, none of those traders trade to get 20 or 30 pips.

As I couldn't sleep with an opened position without a stop loss, I do not do it.

OMG, this thread is so crowded, I log in and saw this one. I jump to the last post and don't understand what the meaning of catfx50 is. Too long thread ......

Reason: