Experts: ExpMartin

ExpMartin:

This Expert Advisor trades on the principle of the Martingale: if the order is closed by Stop Loss, the next order will be the opposite type with a lot size increased by a certain rate.

Author: Dmitriy Epshteyn

Automated-Trading:

ExpMartin:

Author: Dmitriy Epshteyn

Hi Dmitriy,

My broker has 5 digits. could you help to make it work ?

thanks,

Sonat

heyemac:

Hi Dmitriy,

My broker has 5 digits. could you help to make it work ?

thanks,

Sonat

Hi, Sonat,

You need to multiplied on 10 next parameters that are associated with pips: StopLoss (100*10) = 1000, TakeProfit (80*10) = 800 (example on test)

Hi Dmitriy,

very nice work !

Can you add the followings features, please ?

- english comments insthead russian (to allow our cooperation !)

- stop profit and stop loss stealth or  inserted in order (now only stealth ; with values inserted in order is possible to run test in fast mode)

- on tick / on new bar execution , to run every bar and buy at bar open only (now only on tick with buy at any time, with on new bar execution is possible to run test in fast mode and result is good also without ticks test)

- trailing stops !

Thank you in advance for your efforts !

maurizio

mauricefx:

Hi Dmitriy,

very nice work !

Can you add the followings features, please ?

- english comments insthead russian (to allow our cooperation !)

- stop profit and stop loss stealth or  inserted in order (now only stealth ; with values inserted in order is possible to run test in fast mode)

- on tick / on new bar execution , to run every bar and buy at bar open only (now only on tick with buy at any time, with on new bar execution is possible to run test in fast mode and result is good also without ticks test)

- trailing stops !

Thank you in advance for your efforts !

maurizio

Hi mauricefx

Thank you for your attention to this EA.

Comments to the code advisor changed to English.

How  should work Trailing Stop? when the position goes to a certain profit in pips, or immediately stop loss should the price reach a certain distance? (sorry for bad English:)

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Hi mauricefx

Thank you for your attention to this EA.

Comments to the code advisor changed to English.

How  should work Trailing Stop? when the position goes to a certain profit in pips, or immediately stop loss should the price reach a certain distance? (sorry for bad English:)

Hi Dmitriy,

thanks for english comments !

For this EA - in my opinion - the best way to use Trailing should be:

- traling routine is activate when price reaches the stop profit values => order is modified inserting stop loss value at  StopProfit - TralingStart

- every time that we have a positive (or negative for sell order)  variation equal/greater of TralingStep => order is modified in stop loss value at Bid - TralingStart

Value of stoploss inserted in order is now one stopprofit and will be revised only if price go to right direction... but protect value of trade !

For this reason - in my opinion - is important to insert stoploss value directly on order, to avoid any trouble or delay when price join stop value..

Two new variables must be declared:

Extern Int TrailingStart = 20 ;                 // Amount of pips "at risk"  , in order to activate Trailing process (must be a fraction of StopProfit)

Extern Int TrailingStep =   5 ;                 // Value of pips step, to change stoploss order (must be equal or greater than "Limit Order" - broker related value)

Please let me know if my explanation is clear for you

maurizio

mauricefx:

Hi Dmitriy,

thanks for english comments !

For this EA - in my opinion - the best way to use Trailing should be:

- traling routine is activate when price reaches the stop profit values => order is modified inserting stop loss value at  StopProfit - TralingStart

- every time that we have a positive (or negative for sell order)  variation equal/greater of TralingStep => order is modified in stop loss value at Bid - TralingStart

Value of stoploss inserted in order is now one stopprofit and will be revised only if price go to right direction... but protect value of trade !

For this reason - in my opinion - is important to insert stoploss value directly on order, to avoid any trouble or delay when price join stop value..

Two new variables must be declared:

Extern Int TrailingStart = 20 ;                 // Amount of pips "at risk"  , in order to activate Trailing process (must be a fraction of StopProfit)

Extern Int TrailingStep =   5 ;                 // Value of pips step, to change stoploss order (must be equal or greater than "Limit Order" - broker related value)

Please let me know if my explanation is clear for you

maurizio

Try this.

He has some new parametrs:

Open_Order_On_New_Bar = false; // if "true", order will be open only on new bar of  current timeframe  

Profit_Level=100; // If the position takes 100  pips of profit

TrailingStop=50;  // Stop Loss will be offered for 50 pips and will follow the price on this range (in pips)

Files:

Good, interesting results , but trailing seem not work properly and using trailing the EA open lot of orders

I thing this EA and other martingale maybe is good to work in small timeframes ....1M ,5M  

Thanks  for this EA working good....

But have only problem in Trailing Stop dose not work....

if its staert working then its a great EA for ever .... Each and every trade will close in profit if

Trailing Stop start working...

Please Update Trailing Stop 

Thanks broo

vishal kumar:

Thanks  for this EA working good....

But have only problem in Trailing Stop dose not work....

if its staert working then its a great EA for ever .... Each and every trade will close in profit if

Trailing Stop start working...

Please Update Trailing Stop 

Thanks broo

I have check Trailing Stop. It's working.

If the position takes "Profit_Level"   pips of profit Stop Loss will be follow to price on range in "TrailingStop" pips

If you want Trailing Stop to work immediately - change parametr "Profit_Level" from 100 pips to -100 pips, Stop Loss will be

!follow to price on range in "TrailingStop" pips.    (Sorry for bad English)

Reason: