100 pips - page 26

jacktrader:
Dear MrTool,

It's the same 100pips ea that the previously posted, just with a bit of amendment on the buy/sell logic.

Pleas see attached.

Jack

Jack it should work but you will need to add multiply by 10 if your broker is 5 digit or you can just take the buy and sell logic and copy and paste it into one of the Ea's i posted.

mrtools:
Jack it should work but you will need to add multiply by 10 if your broker is 5 digit or you can just take the buy and sell logic and copy and paste it into one of the Ea's i posted.

Hi MrTool, Thanks for checking. Do you know how to code the EA to trade with MACD as well? Like open buy when price close above 5 SMA HIGH and MACD postiive value / trending up, opposite rules for sell. Jack

jacktrader:
Hi MrTool, Thanks for checking. Do you know how to code the EA to trade with MACD as well? Like open buy when price close above 5 SMA HIGH and MACD postiive value / trending up, opposite rules for sell. Jack

Yes, I do!

Results so far

Files:

mrtools:
Yes, I do!

Well, should i asked earlier. If you do, could you help me to modify the EA a bit so it trade along with MACD rules? Thanks alot! Jack

jacktrader:
Well, should i asked earlier. If you do, could you help me to modify the EA a bit so it trade along with MACD rules? Thanks alot! Jack

So you want to replace the Hma Slope with Macd is this right, and about the Macd rules which rules,macd greater than zero, macd > signal,etc. Have you tested this manually, and do you have any fwd testing results for this?

Thanks for your help mrtools!

Mrtools,good work.I came up with an idea,the robot should use its current code to scan eah tick per bar and find an entry point.Motive of this is to ensure it doesn't miss any tick and this should be coded seperately into the robot in "bool" function (eachtickmode=false/true)

'100pipsv3.1[1:
ea;450675']Mrtools,good work.I came up with an idea,the robot should use its current code to scan eah tick per bar and find an entry point.Motive of this is to ensure it doesn't miss any tick and this should be coded seperately into the robot in "bool" function (eachtickmode=false/true)

Hi 100 pips

In the Ea this is already coded extern bool EachTickMode = false/true, if using each tick mode the Ea will open trades based on the open candle/bar and if false will take trades off of current closed bar.

Settings

Hey mrtools

can you upload your settings for this forward test, or all settings are standard ?

I will do a forward test on my ECN Live-Account.

Thanks

mrtools:
Results so far
Reason: