Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 338

gnawingmarket:

Good evening, gentlemen!

Question: Is it possible to create graphical elements(trend line, indicator..........) with Gif extension, i.e. with animation effect (shimmering, flashing..........) in MT4? Thank you for your reply.

gnawingmarket:
Basically, yes- the question is raw. I'll take time out...... let the topic still simmer in my cauldron. Thank you.

It is possible.

• Lines can be made to blink.
  • Files in *.gif format cannot be placed in program resources, but you can place, for example, several files in *.bmp format with alpha channel and make animation from them.
  • Also look at drawing on canvas.
The speed of the animation can be set in the timer.

Dear Professionals! Please help me with some advice. I cannot make it out. A year ago, a simple Expert Advisor was written for me. It was working fine at that time. After I updated my terminal MT4 the Expert Advisor stopped working. What may be the problem?
Files:

Stafort:
Dear Professionals! Please help me with some advice. I cannot make it out. A year ago, a simple Expert Advisor was written for me. It was working fine at that time. After I updated my terminal MT4 the Expert Advisor stopped working. What may be the problem?
I have 76 compilation errors in new version of the terminal, if I can quickly fix them I will post the code with corrections.

That's more accurate!
Files:

Thank you Vladimir! It's a pleasure!

Stafort:
That's more correct!
Corrected (new compiler does not allow to use dots in variable names). Feel free to use)

Thank you Vladimir! As long as I live I will remember your kindness! )))

Vladimir, can you tell me what to change in this EA so that it closes a position when a certain level is reached? Stop level and profit level. Thank you!

The idea is this. The Expert Advisor opens a position (Long or Short). Stop and Profit data are not entered into the position. But in the settings of the Expert Advisor, levels for Stop and Profit are set. As soon as the price reaches one of these levels, my Expert Advisor closes the position. Please advise Dear Professionals, is it possible to do this on the basis of this EA?
Files:
xyox2giv.mq4  19 kb

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Suggestions and thanks [Answers to newbies in pictures]

nikitasa1997, 2015.01.03 19:17

Good day dear forum users, I am new to MQL5 programming. I googled it and did not find an answer to my question. What is an alignment in MQL5 structures? What is it for? What kind of alignment is it? When should it be applied? Thank you very much. This thread is dedicated to the questions of beginners. I think I addressed it to that part of the forum.

Reason: