Experts: Turtle Trader - page 3

Chaz:
How can i change TS? Is it able to set it to 1 pip? And is ist possible to set a 15 sek Timer between the trades? Thx ;-)

Is it able to set it to 1 pip?
Use Take Profit = <<pip*Lot>>

And is ist possible to set a 15 sek Timer between the trades?
What's 15 sek? If you mean 15M,it's able to trade on time frame 15M.

Chaz:
How can i change TS? Is it able to set it to 1 pip? And is ist possible to set a 15 sek Timer between the trades? Thx ;-)

thrinai:
Chaz:

Oh I'm sorry, sek= sec (german for second)^^ I have the EA running on 8 different Charts (and it's working great guys!) but I want that the time between opening one trade after an other will be >15 seconds. I use it on a Signal Provider Account and i can only send every 15 seconds a signal.

And if i use Take Profit, then every Trade will be closed at 1 pip or will the Trailing stop be 1 pip?

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

thrinai:
Chaz:

Oh I'm sorry, sek= sec (german for second)^^ I have the EA running on 8 different Charts (and it's working great guys!) but I want that the time between opening one trade after an other will be >15 seconds. I use it on a Signal Provider Account and i can only send every 15 seconds a signal.

And if i use Take Profit, then every Trade will be closed at 1 pip or will the Trailing stop be 1 pip?

Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). But you can distribut the risk between more crosspair. Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). But you can distribut the risk between more crosspair. Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

sicsok:

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

It's in developing process.Wait next version.

sicsok:

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

thrinai:
sicsok:

Hi Guys!

sicsok

OK! Thanks! And I didn't take into consideration, you can distribute the risk between more crosspairs

thrinai:
sicsok:

Hi Guys!

sicsok

OK! Thanks! And I didn't take into consideration, you can distribute the risk between more crosspairs

Reason: