Experts: ExpMartin - page 2

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

I have check Trailing Stop. It's working.

If the position takes "Profit_Level"   pips of profit Stop Loss will be follow to price on range in "TrailingStop" pips

If you want Trailing Stop to work immediately - change parametr "Profit_Level" from 100 pips to -100 pips, Stop Loss will be

!follow to price on range in "TrailingStop" pips.    (Sorry for bad English)

Thanks for reply me.

its seem to work now and  i will apply as you enplane  me.

hope to works well 

Thanks 

this ea automatically after placing 10 orders even though the limit factor is increased to 20 in ea setting. how to rectify it.

hello, very good EA attached with London Breakout Trading system. Easy to monitor with automatic trade. Appreciate  if you can re code to suit with LBO trading system. I mean, Order will stop when it is hit Take Profit. I always overlooked to Off EA after hit profit. thank you for your EA and I am waiting for your response.

Mohd Salman Salleh:
hello, very good EA attached with London Breakout Trading system. Easy to monitor with automatic trade. Appreciate  if you can re code to suit with LBO trading system. I mean, Order will stop when it is hit Take Profit. I always overlooked to Off EA after hit profit. thank you for your EA and I am waiting for your response.

Hello.

Try EA with adds. If TakeProfit_Stop=true, EA will stop to trade after take profit

Files:

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Hello.

Try EA with adds. If TakeProfit_Stop=true, EA will stop to trade after take profit

WOW, this is a very big GUN

Thanks for your work Dmitriy Epshteyn

The only way we can make this expert advisor is to:

1. Turn off the Koef or Factor (1 instead of 2).
2. Use either 1:2 or 1:3 Risk-To-Rewards Ratio

Example: Using 1:3 Raito, we need to put it like this:

15pips Stop Loss : 45pips Take Profit (With Take Profit, its always a wise idea to also cover the spreads, we can do that by using maybe 47pips Take Profit)

Lets see the success based on 10 trading opportunities:

Lets say we starting with $150 Trading Account Balance and we risking 10% of it:

1. Loss - $15 (we come down to $135)
2. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $120)
3. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $105)
4. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $90)
5. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $75)
6. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $60)
7. Loss again - $15 (we come down to $45)

Now our account is down to $45. Lets say we win 3 out of 10, lets see.

8. We win + $45 TP (We going up to $90)
9. We win again + $45 TP (We going up to $135)
10. We win again + $45 TP (We going up to $180)

With only 30% winning rate, we still make money (Now the final balance is $180 from $150) = $30 Profit

Sorry about my English

this system almost perfect, can you modify that last level order without SL ?..... example I got martin level 4, I want the last level just have TP without SL

thanks

Mohd Salman Salleh:

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

Hi, Sonat,

You need to multiplied on 10 next parameters that are associated with pips: StopLoss (100*10) = 1000, TakeProfit (80*10) = 800 (example on test)

vishal kumar:

Thanks for reply me.

its seem to work now and  i will apply as you enplane  me.

hope to works well 

Thanks 

Reason: