I have an indicator and I want to trade it

I have an indicator and I want to do automatic trading, but I bought this indicator online and I do not have the code for the indicator. My question is: Can I do automatic trading according to the signal, whether buying or selling, that comes from the indicator that I bought?

Is there a way I can trade automatically from the instructions that come from the indicator for buying and selling?

Yousef ALsalman:

I have an indicator and I want to do automatic trading, but I bought this indicator online and I do not have the code for the indicator. My question is: Can I do automatic trading according to the signal, whether buying or selling, that comes from the indicator that I bought?

Is there a way I can trade automatically from the instructions that come from the indicator for buying and selling?

If you have the source code of that indicator, yes you can create an EA. But if it is somebody else's indicator, you cant do...

I heard there is a way to do this without getting the code

Yousef ALsalman: I do not have the code for the indicator. My question is: Can I do automatic trading according to the signal, whether buying or selling, that comes from the indicator that I bought?

Of course, you can.

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
          (MT4) Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

I use MT5
Can you do this for me please help me

William Roeder #:

Of course, you can.

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
          (MT4) Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

I use MT5
Can you do this for me please help me

Yousef ALsalman #: Can you do this for me please help me

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.
              I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really ! - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: