which price action method is more useful for making EA?

There are different methods for price action, such as Al Brooks, RTM, ICT,...
To write an EA in any way, we must first know that style completely so that we can make an EA from it.
Learning each and every type of price action style and also trying to make an EA is very time consuming, that's why I raised the issue that if anyone has experience in this field, share it with others.
And the main question is, which price action method is more useful for making EA?

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Sergey Golubev #:

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Thanks, but none of these match my question, (All these contents are about what price action is and introducing the book and...)
I want those who have experience to share their experiences.

Which price action method ( Al Brooks, RTM, ICT,... ) is better and more efficient for making EA?

You may say that EA can be made with all styles, but the engineering work is based on getting the most efficiency.
If I want to learn all these styles, it will take months to get the answer to my question

tinivini #:
I want those who have experience to share their experiences.

I understand your question.
The users may share their experience but they will not share their trading systems and their EAs by source codes (for free) ...
so it will be necessary to study the methods anyway. Because there are a lot of articles, many commercial tools/EAs in MQL5 Market and free tools in CodeBase, and there are the signals in Signal service here ... but the promotion of the Market products and the signals is prohibited on the forum ...

So, how they can share if they will not upload their indicators and EAs here by source codes? Share what? Just talking?

--------------------

Besides, if the user shares his experience so - will he upload his trading systems/indicators by source codes here for free?
But if not so ... the user may be banned as it may be considered as a promotion of something to be commercal for example.

--------------------

Of course, there are some users who can review the articles and post their opinion incl the experience about it, but it is very rare case ...
And it may be for discussion threads ...

For example - there is one discussion thread in Russian forum (Machine learning in trading: theory, practice, trading and more) with the discussion only,  with no promotion, no codes, no commercial, just talking about experience and ideas, and this thread is having 3,202 pages (more than 3K pages on the thread) ... but as I said - it is very rare situation when the users are sharing their experience and ideas by discussion only without promotion and so on ...

--------------------

As a conclusion - it may be necessary to study the methods of price action anyway (yes, to spend some months for that).

Sergey Golubev #:

I understand your question.
The users may share their experience but they will not share their trading systems and their EAs by source codes (for free) ...
so it will be necessary to study the methods anyway. Because there are a lot of articles, many commercial tools/EAs in MQL5 Market and in free tools in CodeBase, there are the signals in Signal service here ... but the promotion of the Market products and the signals is prohibited on the forum ...

So, how they can share if they will not upload their indicators and EAs here by source codes? Share what? Just talking?

--------------------

Besides, if the user shares his experience so - will he upload his trading systems/indicators by source codes here for free?
But if not so ... the user may be banned as it may be considered as a promotion of something to be commercal for example.

--------------------

Of course, there are some users who can review the articles and post their opinion incl the experience about it, but it is very rare case ...
And it may be for discussion threads ...

For example - there is one discussion thread in Russian forum (Machine learning in trading: theory, practice, trading and more) with the discussion only,  with no promotion, no codes, no commercial, just talking about experience and ideas, and this thread is having 3,202 pages (more than 3K pages) ... but as I said - it is very rare situation when the users are sharing their experience and ideas by discussion only without promotion and so on ...

--------------------

As a conclusion - it may be necessary to study the methods of price action anyway (yes, to spend some months for that).

yes, I understand . I do not need the source code. I'm just looking for clues that will guide me to find the right way (in any case, I have to spend a lot of time on it, but I want this time to be minimal).

For example, if someone advises that the RMT style (By explaining the reason) is more efficient for writing EA, I will temporarily abandon the other styles and learn that style. If I don't get the result, then I will try for other styles

Sergey Golubev #:
For example - there is one discussion thread in Russian forum (Machine learning in trading: theory, practice, trading and more) with the discussion only,  with no promotion, no codes, no commercial, just talking about experience and ideas, and this thread is having 3,202 pages (more than 3K pages on the thread)
Yes, there are good discussion threads with sharing experience and ideas (just a discussion only), with some coding examples and more.
But it is not a simple situation ... it is based on the users (incl OPs) who are leading/managing those threads ... there are the threads about AI as well (with some codes), and so on.

So, it is based on how it will be developed/posted here on the thread ...
Reason: