Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 9

I started this Martingale live account at 1M graph. Well, there are 4-5 pips-difference b/w 2 trades during European and US sessions but during tight Assian session the same system pruchases quite often with 1-2 pip-difference b/w the trades and this corrects itselves at regular sessions. How can I fix this issue. Even in European session, may I set the min. max. pip allowed b/w 2 trades so as to the system can not enter in the market often unnecessarily. Pls don't say this is related to the settings of DynamicPips, DefaultPips and Glubina which all i could not understand despite i read the definition given inside the system. Many thanks in advance  for the contributions..

Hi Everyone
i just thought i would let you know how i have gotten on with Angrybird EA. After a lot of back testing on a number of my accounts, i found that it always ended in a reasonable positive position. I am now testing it on a demo account and it is looking good so far. I have not changed any of the settings from the standard. I would be interested ing hearing from anyone who has made any improvements.
Many Thanks
Terry

sandybeachit:
what about if the EA looked at the forex factory calender and avoided trading around the news events ?
I solved all problem in this EA. Now my balance is increasing. Just use it in 5 min chart. and set maximum tread 3. Then it will going well. I wish, Will found no loss like as me.

hegde:

Hello Guys!

Look it Chart........

Hi Hegde,

Sorry, what is account management ?

Can I know if you already trade with live account with this EA? 

Mostofa Kamal:
I solved all problem in this EA. Now my balance is increasing. Just use it in 5 min chart. and set maximum tread 3. Then it will going well. I wish, Will found no loss like as me.
So, what is your plan ? Would you want to share the new version that u have made it or you have other plan ??

Terry Witham:
Hi Everyone
i just thought i would let you know how i have gotten on with Angrybird EA. After a lot of back testing on a number of my accounts, i found that it always ended in a reasonable positive position. I am now testing it on a demo account and it is looking good so far. I have not changed any of the settings from the standard. I would be interested ing hearing from anyone who has made any improvements.
Many Thanks
Terry

Hi Terry,

I have been testing the EA fairly extensively. I prefer to forward test on a demo account. I found that by changing the default settings to a more conservative say 7 trades that it was to my detriment. The problem is that the TP is not moved enough and therefore you end up being in the trade too long. The best config is the default and with 10 trades. Depending on the size of your account you could maybe go to 0.02 lot size to start but you need plenty of cash. The thing here is that the EA will make money if allowed to do its own thing on a fairly stable FX pair such as EURUSD and enough cash for margin. I would say that with USD20k in the account you could leave it. With USD10k you need to keep a close eye and stop and close out a few hours before big news until 2 - 3 hrs after. I would NOT trade multiple FX pairs on USD10k - only one.

All above IMHO but comments welcome.

John 

130002987:

Hi Terry,

I have been testing the EA fairly extensively. I prefer to forward test on a demo account. I found that by changing the default settings to a more conservative say 7 trades that it was to my detriment. The problem is that the TP is not moved enough and therefore you end up being in the trade too long. The best config is the default and with 10 trades. Depending on the size of your account you could maybe go to 0.02 lot size to start but you need plenty of cash. The thing here is that the EA will make money if allowed to do its own thing on a fairly stable FX pair such as EURUSD and enough cash for margin. I would say that with USD20k in the account you could leave it. With USD10k you need to keep a close eye and stop and close out a few hours before big news until 2 - 3 hrs after. I would NOT trade multiple FX pairs on USD10k - only one.

All above IMHO but comments welcome.

John 

i agreed with John, i have forward tested for 1+ week  , with small lot size to start and low exponential factor, ie 1.4.
Need the stop loss function to be added in. It will be great if someone can add this function. looking for someone to do this.

rgds

teh 

it'a a good ea, i made 100% profit in 1day on real account, but i now increased the lot to 0.05 on a 400$ account and added eurusd, usdchf, gbpusd, eurjpy, and went out during news time. When i came back, it wiped out my account. I guess bad money management and too many pairs involved. So i recommend this settings- 0.01 on a/c below 1k and eurusd pair only. You will make profit. 

Jaack:

i want to add stop loss for some fixed amount of usd in loss. can anybody guide me how programme in order to add stop loss???

can it be programmed.... i will be very thankful

Im using it on a real account, keeping an eye on trade, 1000 $ account and strated with 0.01 lot first day than 0.02 for two days now 0.05 last 24 hrs , its doing great . made profit see my history pair     euro/ usd only

thanks a lot to developer 

tejeswar:
very good formula he used upto now this ea is the best in free eas list
agree with you
Reason: