Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 12

i am using reverse martingale, hahahah lot exponent 0.7 testing on strategy tester

pradeepgolfer:
i am using reverse martingale, hahahah lot exponent 0.7 testing on strategy tester
Better known as hedging with bigger lots.

what is the 'drop' do? in the inputs

Mostofa Kamal:
I solved all problem in this EA. Now my balance is increasing. Just use it in 5 min chart. and set maximum tread 3. Then it will going well. I wish, Will found no loss like as me.
set maximum trades open to 3 you mean? 

this ea very well.please tell me,how i can use stop loss in this ea,please tell me as soon as possible.thanks

How to set parameters to use the EA to make a profit in the capital below $1000?

New problem found with this EA.

I test it out on ECN demo account. It showed

"Order Modify  Error 130"

What's wrong with this code?

if (NewOrdersPlaced) {
      if (flag == TRUE) {
         for (cnt = OrdersTotal() - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--) {
            OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
            if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber) continue;
            if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber) OrderModify(OrderTicket(), NormalizeDouble(AveragePrice,Digits), NormalizeDouble(OrderStopLoss(),Digits), NormalizeDouble(PriceTarget,Digits), 0, Yellow);
            NewOrdersPlaced = FALSE;
         }
      }
   }

Try this one. I modified the buy & sell rules. Also this version did not use martingale.

Cuong Truong:

Try this one. I modified the buy & sell rules. Also this version did not use martingale.

so according to you what ACTUALLY U DID? CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THE NEW BUY & SELL RULES?

Xiaolei Liu:
How to set parameters to use the EA to make a profit in the capital below $1000?
You can put Maximum Traide on 4 for capital under 1000$.
Reason: