Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 6

milanfman:

Dear Angry Bird (Scalping) EA Creator,

I have used your EA in my demo account. My initial depo was around 7K usd. After using this EA, it generates almost 1K profit in just two trading days (use 0.1 lot up to 1.00 lot). I applied this EA on EU,EJ,GU, and UJ pairs. Up until today (even with the Greece issue), the EA works at its best.

However, I need your help to change a few of the codes:

This EA does not work with 4 decimals account. Normally this EA will take profit after 2 pips. But, when I try on 4 digits broker, it will take profit after 20 pips. Can you help me with that? I tried to edit the coding, but it does not work.

Regards,

Milanfman 

hint :

- on 5 digits broker, Take Profit = 20

- on 4 digits broker, Take Profit = 2

simple and works :)

ok, tested on live account changed settings,

max trades from 10 - 6 (my account went to $100,000 and it was putting in buys at 40.96 & lost $20,000 before I stopped it).

lots left on 0.01 the trade size doubles+ each trade

The first 3-4 trades seem to loose (unless modified)

Stop equity change to 'true', stops making trades with low balance

Trailing stop change to 'true'.

Change Take Profit to a lower amount, trades are not open so long and make less profit, but less risk! and this EA constantly trades!!!

Have seen many varied comments with the above settings trades modify with S/L and still take profit in S/L.

account good so far!

DaveBrew:

ok, tested on live account changed settings,

max trades from 10 - 6 (my account went to $100,000 and it was putting in buys at 40.96 & lost $20,000 before I stopped it).

lots left on 0.01 the trade size doubles+ each trade

The first 3-4 trades seem to loose (unless modified)

Stop equity change to 'true', stops making trades with low balance

Trailing stop change to 'true'.

Change Take Profit to a lower amount, trades are not open so long and make less profit, but less risk! and this EA constantly trades!!!

Have seen many varied comments with the above settings trades modify with S/L and still take profit in S/L.

account good so far!

please, be careful :)

watchout for 'drop parameter'.

and 'UseTimeOut and MaxTradeHours parameter' was not active, because the code was replaced by 'Drop parameter'.

as for myself, i just deactivated closing position(s) by drop parameter by comented out drop-related-code.

better you tweak the code a bit, so you can adjust 'TrailStop dan TrailStart parameter' in the inputs if you are using trailing stop.

So please find very experimental new version with Hvalue=10 and M->M O->O rules structure ... Set your live balance and look at the maxdraw down and lotsizes. If you feel these are high for your style, lower Risk and re-test. :(

hi;ı dear angrybird-xsscalping

ı tested your ea on my demo account,but ıt doesn't work on real account can you help me 

note my real account has 1000 $ ammount

best regards 

Hi dear,

why it gives me this error, any idea?  Thanks

0 21:13:21.134 angrybird_xscalpingn EURUSD,M1: initialized

0 21:13:21.154 angrybird_xscalpingn EURUSD,M1 inputs: LotExponent=0.1; DynamicPips=true; DefaultPips=12; Glubina=24; DEL=3; slip=3.0; Lots=0.01; lotdecimal=2; TakeProfit=20.0; Drop=500.0; RsiMinimum=30.0; RsiMaximum=70.0; MagicNumber=2222; MaxTrades=10; UseEquityStop=false; TotalEquityRisk=20.0; UseTrailingStop=false; UseTimeOut=false; MaxTradeOpenHours=48.0; 

3 21:13:28.667 angrybird_xscalpingn EURUSD,M1: trade operations not allowed by settings

0 21:13:28.667 angrybird_xscalpingn EURUSD,M1: Error: 0 

Eli de Faria Junior:

Modelling quality 25%?

Relative drawdown 74%?

Back test period just 1 day?

No stop loss

I'm out. 

While back testing it isn't a bad thing, nor is 1 day, if there is lot of forward testing, back testing is not as important as forward testing, because of accuracy issues.

Ask permission to use the EA. may be useful for me. thanks

This is a very good EA! It manages money very well in accounts that are at least $1k in size.  I would however choose to pause it during volatile news releases... or perhaps trade a smaller size

I tested it on demo account with 4 digits broker and 5 digits also with the default setting. the account with 4 digits broker become 23500 $ in 2 weeks with intial deposit of 10,000 but with 5 digits broker, profit is only 140$ in the same time. I used 1H time frame

is any one tested it on real account ? how it is working with live account ?

Reason: