A topic for traders. - page 135

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
This answers the question if they diverge much more than usual for no apparent reason) which is very rare) under normal conditions of course without flips.
And what we've already got is a big minus ( pairs often diverge a lot) and a BIG profit on micro-divergences-divergences. This TS is unprofitable and correlation, unfortunately, does not work

osmo1709 #:
Well, what if the pairs go badly into deficit? What do we do then? If they never get back together?
I like the last sentence for its desperation. If the state defaults..... then ai.....
The losses will probably be fixed.)

Question to the moderators. Is it considered as advertising or self-propaganda to promote an idea or a TS close to the indicators, EAs, signals that they sell? Formally, the rules are not violated.
For example, I'm selling a pattern advisor and am discussing this topic on the forum, should I and shouldn't I?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

No one has been trading this way for years.

And all the work that has been done by someone and from which conclusions have been drawn that it does not work - has been done erroneously and shortsightedly on 3 pairs

To understand a cross, it is better to start with three currencies)))
I buy dollars for rubles, liras for dollars, and rubles for liras.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Will reverse positions. The last phrase is essentially absurd.
Pairs may never converge. If you open a trade, the account might just blow out when the time comes. If you had opened a trade on EURUSD and GBPUSD in June 2021 (buy on EUR, sell on GBP), there would be a loss of 2000 pips

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
This is the answer if they diverge much more than usual for no apparent reason) which is very rare) in normal conditions of course without flips.

I had the opposite, I closed and the movement continued. Yes, there have been drawdowns, but they are insignificant.

It is not surprising, as we trade with allies that do not go far apart. And we enter in the moments when they have already split.

Today I closed what I posted, no entries yet - the market is in balance and giving contradictory signals. Probably won't be any more today, just have to wait a bit

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I like the last sentence for its desperation. If the state defaults..... That's ai.....
Losses will probably be fixed.)
No, well let him answer the question. Yes he will fix the losses. And the loss can be huge and the profit small. This is often the case.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I like that last sentence for its desperation. If the state defaults..... Then ai.....
The losses will probably be fixed.)

Kinda like how Turkey surprised everyone recently? 😃 It's not a default but still...

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I had the opposite, I closed and the movement continued. Yes, there have been drawdowns, but they are insignificant.

This is not surprising, we are trading allies, which do not go far from each other. And we enter in the moments when they have already split.

Today I closed what I posted, no entries yet - the market is in balance and giving contradictory signals. Probably won't be any more today, just have to wait a bit

Yes, but the drawdown could be huge sooner or later. Sooner or later a strong trend will come in and take the account out

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

[image]

- but still, wouldn't it be easier to see the difference with one line than with two?

Reason: