A topic for traders. - page 118

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The conclusion is wrong. You have to know which wave you are in.

The last number in the pattern is the current wave.

The instrument is EURUSD.

These are not patterns, they are marks ;)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

[offended self-justification]

So you are a boor, Izersky, an embittered pauper boor, and everyone can see that: -- you ask a question, and when you get an answer, you start fecal bombing.

There wasnothing rude about my original post.

It was especially amusing how pissed off you were about $10 😃

It clearly shows that you realise you're an inferior and discarded loser tolerant and are hysterical about it.

It's also clear to everyone that you're hypercompensating on the forum for that very reason too, to at least virtually brag about it, because you're a know-it-all.

And what kind of dignity can a degraded proletarian have... ridiculous right ...

Renat Akhtyamov #:
They're not patterns, they're marks ;)

Candlestick patterns can also be called tags).

Literally all players are armed with them. They don't yet know that there are wave patterns).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Here's an example of micro entries. I'm honing my short-term trading.

Vladimir, there is actually one important question here: do the trades have normal stops?

So you can nibble for a long time with or without a long leash. But you understand: the statistics are inexorable - without a proportionate stop a fat moose will come.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Vladimir, there's really one important question here: do the deals have normal stops?

That way you can pinch a bit for a long time with or without a long leash. But you understand: statistics are inexorable - without a proportionate stop a fat moose will come.

In the form of a boar

transcendreamer #:

So you are a boor.

And what dignity can a degenerate proletarian have... ridiculous...

So you belong to the category:

I'll take a loan, take a picture with the money, and I'll show everyone and say that I earned it on forex.

And then you hide for a year and a half from creditors. Because you have nothing to repay the loan with!

Speculator #:

So you fall into the category:

I take a loan, take a picture of myself with the money, and show everyone and tell them I made money on forex.

And then you hide from creditors for a year and a half. I have nothing to pay off the loan with!

On the contrary, I am very honest and openly tell clients everything that awaits them ahaha in contrast to lying prophets such as the local wave prophet, which dupes people heads, but he can not even buy a decent suit and is photographed in tights, however it is understandable given the capital of $ 10.

The same as binary options and other various HYIPs, such topics with inadequate fables are detrimental to society.

transcendreamer #:

that there's a factory waiting for them ahaha

Well yeah, as long as you're hiding and being frank.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

And the channel is closed for what reason?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Try it, then report back

Vitaly, if you trade by correlation, you should also open a hedging order with big TP and small SL on the cross. Then there will be a small profit on correlation, and if pairs go down heavily, there will be a profit on cross, because if TP>>SL, there will always be a profit due to lognormal distribution in financial markets.
Reason: