Pricing policy for providing their facilities through the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 6

i9 won't help anything, not with cores ... i.3-i.7

PR is a 1+1 add/drop frequency

i9 3Ghz didn't increase it

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

In fact, the phrase is taken out of context and copied incompletely, because in the original it says it's a joke.

I only read the first 140 characters, I didn't get to the joke

Those who overclock their i9 to 5Ghz good luck to them, do not forget about the emission. and the failure of your CPU, unless of course you are in the company and do not change it from the shop window to a new one every week)

Overclock the i9 to 5GHz. My humble Xeon L5420 with a base frequency of 2.5GHz runs fine at 4GHz, but that doesn't mean you need to overclock it like that)

Somehow no one talks about how much money can be made. However conspiracy, is it really that much of a competition-dependent system?

Here's an average Ryzen 3600 comp at 6 cores / 12 threads, 16 gigs of RAM, and a 1060 4Gb graphics card. What is its potential in terms of money on round the clock work?

In this service is only the processor important or do RAM and graphics card matter?

Anton #:

Check the actual amount of memory available to agents.

But as far as income is concerned, this is currently the case. Example by similar agents:

Checked, yes maybe not enough free physical memory for all agents - although there is enough virtual memory

I've increased the memory and I'll see.

but in any case, they probably changed something

PR dropped from 228 to 221

a month ago without overclocking it was under 224 - very strange

also an old 2700k last 5 years overclocked up to 4.5 pr a month ago was stable 182-183 now dropped to 177 ...

Vitaliy Kuznetsov on round the clock work?

Is it just the CPU that matters in this service or do RAM and graphics cards matter?

If you own the computer and plug it into your socket, it's impossible to make money. Only partially compensate for the cost of electricity (not enough for the amortisation of the iron).

This has been said many times before.

Aleksei Grom #:

Checked, yes, maybe not enough free physical memory for all agents - although there is enough virtual memory

So I've increased it. I'll keep an eye out.

but in any case, they will definitely change something

PR dropped from 228 to 221

a month ago without overclocking it was under 224 - very strange

Also an old 2700k overclocked up to 4.5 pr a month ago was stable 182-183 now dropped to 177 ...

There is PR inflation. For example, in build 28xx PR was 200, now it's 185 (3061). The hardware has not changed. Possibly, influence of OS updates.

Andrey Sharov #:

There is PR inflation. For example, in build 28xx PR was 200, now it is 185 (3061). The hardware has not changed. Probably, it is the effect of OS updates.

If there is inflation, it should not depend on the build, but on the amount of available top-end capacity - we can assume that in september the vacationers went back to the offices and connected a bunch of top-end boxes to the cludes

Vitaliy Kuznetsov on round the clock work?

In this service is only the CPU important or do RAM and graphics card matter?

What matters is the processor (frequency and physical cores), the RAM, the speed of the Internet channel, the location of agents. And a lot of other things that I haven't figured out myself).

I get kicked out and agents are blocked, I have Intel Xeon, but at the same time I have Celeron and Pentium in the rankings

Reason: