MT5 becomes available at Finam - page 4

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

If you're talking about Finam Forex, it's a separate company from Finam. They seem to have only MT4, although I don't know for sure.

In finam itself everything is normal - first you open an account, and then according to your choice (MT5 is one of the options) trading platforms are connected. There are no usual after forex trading tools, but there are plenty of others.

1-Why, they seem to have forex tools, but the account is single for different platforms. That means that there should be both exchange and forex tools. Or not?

2-Is there a history of the stack?

Zero4444 #:

1-Why, they seem to have forex instruments, but the account is single for different venues. So there should be both exchange and forex instruments. Or not?

2.Is there a history of the stock market?

1.No idea what forex tools are.
2.No, like everywhere else in MT5. There is a tick history with best bid/offer prices.

Zero4444 #:

1-Why, they seem to have forex instruments, but the account is single for different venues. So there should be both exchange and forex instruments. Or not?

2-Do they have a history of the stack?

1. There is forex and there is the exchange market. Finam used to have them in different offices, don't know about now.

2 - Answered above.

Finam's thermals on MT5 are rubbish!

tried to trade

transaction history lies.

GO lies.

Somehow the trades open like that.

overall disappointment.

Looking for a duplicator from MT4 to Quick

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138792

These are the questions that have also been of interest, which have been raised practically throughout the thread by various people.

MQL4 vs MQL5
MQL4 vs MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток! Хочется узнать мнение экспертов.... Подскажите на каком уровне отлажен MQL5? Стоит ли уже переходить с MQL4 на MQL5...

Is the history of VTB, Sberbank, etc. available in MT5? And what is the timeframe for Minutes? For the tester you need.

законопослушный гражданин transaction history lies.

GO lies.

Somehow the trades open like that.

overall disappointment.

I am looking for a duplicator from MT4 to Quick

I also do not like Finam in MT5. On a calm market in VTB futures they throw in a quote for 4 ticks, lot 5, almost minimal

Files:

Finam🤣...funny.
Any real trader would not trade there. Have you seen the terms and specification of the contracts? It is not clear how the spread is formed, and the quotes are not clear either. The only thing they bragged about was a license from the Central Bank... but it does not count. And by the way, Alpari got it too. And Alpari had this license before Finam (they took it away for a while).

Strange things happen when trading in FINAM via MT5.
MT5: (RUB, 1:1, FINAM-AO, real, Netting):
1. After applying correction (in statistics Comment = #correction) my account balance sharply changes (lost about 5 thousand rubles).

2. Why is the balance in statistics significantly different from the real account balance?

Has anyone had this problem?

Ruslan my account balance sharply changes (lost about 5 thousand rubles).

2. Why is the balance in statistics significantly different from the real account balance?

Has anyone had such problems?

This is not a bug, this is a MT5 feature. MQ will never learn to correctly calculate variation margin on the exchange. These corrections do not depend on the broker, it's the same at Otkritie.

Reason: