MT5 becomes available at Finam - page 3

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Until brokers who provide trading on MT5 have the US market . mt5 and such a broker is of little interest to anyone. So far on mt5 brokers only give the russian market, it's like buying a gygul - but for the same money you can buy a mercedes.

It's a pity that such a terminal lies in the Russian sandbox.

would buy more real ones to boost the economy - stocks

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Until brokers who provide trading on MT5 have the US market . mt5 and such a broker is of little interest to anyone. So far on mt5 brokers only give the russian market, it's like buying a gygul - but for the same money you can buy a mercedes.

It's a pity that such a terminal lies in the Russian sandbox.

I opened the futures market in Moscow through bx. I look...

How's it going in America, is it trading... at all?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Opened the futures market on msk through bx. Watching...

How's it going in America, is it trading... at all?

Can i trade RIG APPLE MSFT CNK BAC AFG CLF COTY CSCO GE HPQ and few thousand other shares on mt5 ?

There are no more than 10 stocks on the Russian market, the main ones are Surgutneftegaz Gasprom and maybe 5-6 more.

- a resource-based economy owned by 10-15 people, a pension of 12,000 and a salary of 170 USD.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Can I trade RIG APPLE MSFT CNK BAC AFG CLF COTY CSCO GE HPQ and a few thousand other shares ?

There are no more than 10 stocks on the russian market, the main ones i would consider are Surgutneftegaz Gasprom and maybe 5-6 more.

- Commodity-based economy owned by 10-15 people - pension 12 thousand dollars - salary 170 dollars - why should they be satisfied with the system?

Where do you live if it is not a secret?)

Yay!
What is Finam?

So, who has had what experience, what are the feelings?

Zero4444 #:
So, who has any experience, what are the feelings?

Everything works. If you need details, ask specific questions.

Dmi3 #:

Everything works. If you need details, ask specific questions.

Is it as mature as real trading on the exchange via Quick? Or an account is opened from there, shobi hto someone somewhere, and the same person then enters the exchange.

Zero4444 #:
Everything is mature, just like in real trading on the exchange via Quick? Or an account is opened from there, shobi somebody to somebody somewhere, and then the same one to the exchange.

It's exactly the same as through the quickie. No murky schemes.

If you're talking about Finam Forex, it's a separate company from Finam. They seem to have only MT4, although I don't know for sure.

In finam itself everything is normal - first you open an account, and then according to your choice (MT5 is one of the options) trading platforms are connected. There are no usual post forex tools, but there are plenty of others.

Reason: