[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 504

eduard9898:

hello !!! after upgrading the termenal mt4 the advisor starts working the way it wants ----- maybe there is a way to fix it ??? thanks in advance for the answer !

You can take a look here.

TarasBY:

You can go like this:

Thank you for your help

could you help me write an indicator

I getthe same as Fartarantulain Midvol using Fibo rays. here is the algorithm.

Dear forum members! can you help me write an indicator on it, so that every day when it reaches a given (yellow vertical) time to draw the rays so (and delete the old ones):

I'll try this

http://savepic.ru/3335645.jpg

r69:

can you help to write an indicator

Thesame as Fartarantulain Midvol I get using Fibo rays. here is the algorithm.

Dear forum members! can you help me write an indicator on it, so that every day when it reaches a given (yellow vertical) time it draws rays like this (and delete the old ones):

Here the codes - correct!

From scratch write the code in the "Jobs" service at the top of the page.

Guys, I figured it out a little bit, I added parentheses.
 if(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)==5||MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS)==3)
    kio=10;
   else
    kio=1;
  return(0); 

a=NormalizeDouble((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M15,1)-iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M15,1))*4,Digits);
 b=NormalizeDouble((iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M15,1)-iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M15,1))*4,Digits);
 d=NormalizeDouble((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1)-iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1))*4,Digits);
 e=NormalizeDouble((iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1)-iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1))*4,Digits); 
 hM5=NormalizeDouble(iHigh("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1),Digits);
 lM5=NormalizeDouble(iLow("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1),Digits);
 oM5=NormalizeDouble(iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1),Digits);
 cM5=NormalizeDouble(iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,1),Digits);
 //****************************************************5MIN_EURUSD**************************************////////
 if(hM5>( lM5+8*kio*Point)&&(cM5<oM5&&cM5<( hM5-d))||(cM5>oM5&&cM5<( hM5-e)))
{
t5go_s=true;
}

That helped but here's the weird thing I noticed. When I test on M5 the profit histogram is just like I need, on M1 it's the same, on M15 I have a couple of new orders already but it's already weird and on M30 and so the histogram starts changing the further into the pit the stronger, so I have changed something, and it has changed for the better, but still not yet final, what else do you think may be the problem. Maybe in Ordersend should not be put in Ask or Bid, and something like iOpen bkb iClose. Advice on what else can be done would be HUGE thank you.

Folks, help me out with the code. Only one trade per day needs to be opened, even if the rest of the opening conditions are present.

Do you need to check the current day against the order opening history?

Are there any MT4 accounts where you can open a lock with negative equity? I'm asking purely out of interest. The dispute arose on another forum. I am told that such accounts do exist! :DD

So that there are no unnecessary questions, here's an example:

You have opened one trade with volume N. Your terminal says after the line "Free:": "-XXX.XX"... Would you be able to open a lock with volume N!? I don't think so in a regular account... And I was told that there are some special accounts! :)))))) I don't believe it...

MaxZ:
Are there any MT4 accounts where you can open a lock with negative equity? I'm asking purely out of interest. The dispute arose on another forum. I am told that such accounts do exist! :DD

Give me a link to the forum! Can be in the private!

Tzhe want to hapnutsya knowledge! :-)

Roman.:

Give me the link to the forum! Can do it in my personal!

Tadzhe want to hop the knowledge! :-)

Hello, Roman. It doesn't really say much... No facts. Although one man assures that three years ago he traded on such an account and opened a lock with negative free funds! :))) I sent the link in his personal message.

It's destructive for the brokerage company, it seems to me... It is possible to wait with the drain and do something about it (to deposit money into the account, for example).

Reason: