Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 23

abolk:
Don't twist things around, though. The response from the administration was not to the topic, but to individual statements which have nothing to do with the topic itself. If you don't agree, then cite a specific quote. Otherwise solitary (very solitary) customers will think about their violated rights.
The appeal was directly to the author of the topic, namely Bormotun. Both he and I - can appreciate the phrase "the topic has found a definite response in the administration". Who in doubt - can reread the thread. To engage in a debate with representatives of performers about how they assess the same phrase is not only pointless, but also stupid. Because their position does not change from month to month.

Well now _Techno_ has answered in person.

Of all the orders in MQL4, about 85%. Taking into account how much work he has done so far, it's not a small figure - more than 50 orders for the five.

Mathemat:

Well now _Techno_ has answered in person.

Of all the orders in MQL4, about 85%. Taking into account how much work he has already done, it's not a small figure - more than 50 orders for the five.

But it is still too early to discount the mark 4. 85 to 15 is the figure. So, it would be nice to have not only mql5 stats but also mql4 ones in displayed achievements of performers. For now. And then, when the ratios are swapped, the statistics of past achievements on mql4 would be a good indicator of performer's experience.

papaklass:

This thread is an example of corporate defence, where one group (in this case the performers) tries in every possible way to show all the "hardships" of their profession.

bullshit

You're caught in your delusions.

papaklass:

The TOR is a labour agreement between the contractor and the client which regulates the relationship between the two parties.

No one has ever defined "terms of reference" as an employment agreement, you're the first. How can you be so ignorant? You've written so many posts on this forum. You should at least read what a "labour agreement" is, for example here http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D2%F0%F3%E4%EE%E2%EE%E9_%E4%EE%E3%EE%E2%EE%F0.

The rules of the relationship between the parties, the so-called "contract" are defined in the rules https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/rules

Трудовой договор — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Трудово́й догово́р — в трудовом праве договор между работником и работодателем, устанавливает их взаимные права и обязанности. Соглашение между работником и работодателем, в соответствии с которым работник обязуется лично выполнять работу по определённой должности, соответствующей его квалификации. Работодатель обязуется предоставлять работнику...

Gentlemen, study contract law... Many issues are covered there :-))

For example the Civil Code of the Russian Federation:

Chapter 38. Implementation of research, development and technological works

You may be protected by contracts three times over, but if a person is rotten, no amount of signatures will keep you out of it. This applies to both contractors and customers.

All the rest of what you have written here - an attempt to bind to the letter of the law with their eyes.

But the law of human relations must be written on the heart and in the head. Then there won't be any problems. Everything else is from the evil one.

PS. I used to always act as a doer, but in recent years it has been the other way round, as a customer.

And believe me, it is very difficult to find a person who approaches other people's orders responsibly and can solve other people's problems at least the way I did in my time.

And this is really valuable when the contractual relationship develops into something more - an interpersonal relationship between two people.
But not everyone can afford that.

sergeev:

But the law of human relationships must be written on the heart and in the head. Then there won't be any problems. Everything else is from the evil one.

Well said !

papaklass:

This topic is an example of corporate defence, where one group (in this case the performers) tries to show the "hardships" of their profession in every possible way.

Kuku . This topic is created by a customer who is unable to articulate his thoughts

Mischek:
Kuku. This thread was created by a customer who can't articulate his thoughts

In fact, there is a problem. It is not possible to solve it within the forum. You have to change your mentality.

One of the reasons why I don't write to order. It's very expensive for me. No amount of money will pay for it.

Reason: