All the same, from the same place.

Viva Kunduz and Bagram!
Viva Kabul and Salang!
Viva Pul-i-Khumri and Gardez!
Viva Kandahar and Herat!
Civat, Faizabad and Ghazni!
Vivat, Hairatan and Shindan!
Viva Yusuf and PNB!

you have listened to the song "chu valley songs" :-)

It's good to be able to post from two accounts, the thread has been revived immediately

Maxim Kuznetsov:
you have listened to the song "chu valley songs" :-)

Smoking or not, the signal is not bad, maybe on a long flat it will pour gradually, but this is a technical nuance, quite solvable, and probably solved by the signal's author, the grain is felt. We need to watch it, it does not look like a fluke at all.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Here we go: short-long asymmetries. At least with currencies. Doesn't mean lock rules, just that the options are different. I don't know why, honestly...maybe from parity

I made a mistake in the answer above, got confused with 1. Yes, the right way to go. You will see everything with your own eyes, i.e. what the quote does and what the quote achieves.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's good that the topic can be written from two accounts, the thread immediately came alive

You have an obsession, you should do something about it )

P.S. +45% of your initial deposit. Hail to the PNB!

Mikhael1983:

You have an obsession, you should do something about it )

P.S. +45% of your initial deposit. Hail to the PNB!

The rules are the same for everyone

Vladimir Baskakov:
The rules are the same for everyone
... Benjamin agreed to break his rules and read to her what was written on the wall. Everything was the same - except for one commandment. It read: All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. After that, it no longer seemed strange when the next day the pigs who supervised the work on the farm got whips.

Mikhael1983:
... Benjamin agreed to break his rules and read to her what was written on the wall. Everything was the same - except for one commandment. It read: All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others (c)
Sent a request to the moderators

Vladimir Baskakov:
I sent a request to the moderators.
I'm telling you, it's an obsession. And you need to do something about it.
Reason: