[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 197

margin.call:
But I'll punish you ))))

Think about it yourself, how can you do it? There's no way around it without a backstop)))

Come on, I took my weekly quota yesterday anyway.

margin.call:
Come on, I took my weekly quota yesterday anyway.

I'll tell you what... you do the trend and I'll do the saw... Saw is great... Come back to me, my victims. )))))

No Tantrik and Mobile, no one to sell, so we don't grow)))

Kolyan, where is your friend Mobilich?)))

strangerr:

No Tantrik and Mobile, no one to sell, so we don't grow)))

Kolyan, where is your friend Mobilich?)))

it's all fun until you find yourself in the middle of such a show )))) so that's it ... i think the margin call and the moose are not that bad ..., it's worse if no conclusions are made. it's much worse.

Well hurry up and buy it, the euro is going down, but it's going to be a boring ride without the bays )

solar:

it's all fun until you find yourself in the middle of a show like this )))) so there you go ... I think the margin call and the moose are not that bad ..., it's worse if no conclusions are made. it's much worse.

I have explained him 10 times - he tripled his losses today and lost them tomorrow, this is the result of such trading. On MT5 they are 60% in sales, soon they will be making a profit))))

Insta 68% sell.

forte928:
The divergence is forming on the daily, so the first sign of an impending retracement
We should look for a new divergence on d1. it is bad but it does not mean the price will crash.

Germany sold €3.29bn worth of five-year bonds, down from expected €4bn

Material provided by InstaForex - www.instaforex.com

2012-02-08 14:40:00 UTC+04 (MSC) 1 hour, 33 min ago
Reason: