Should a trader be greedy? - page 14

Konstantin Erin:

Do you care that much? let's work better at making a profit: 1. exercise ....

The only interest is a profitable system. I have such systems (or I think I do - have been trading successfully for several years), but want more.

JRandomTrader:

The only interest is in a profitable system. I have such systems (or I think I do - have been trading successfully for several years), but want more.

A trader has to be greedy? Unlike you I am a programmer. I just observe and I do not have greed...

Konstantin Erin:

Are you sure the conditions there are good? I was joking about that... I just knew where the price would go Look at the D1 chart and you'll understand Try to double in 1 day... after that you'll be good at any broker You need to meet the three conditions I wrote about earlier.

show the benefit of notorious fundamental analysis on the left in 4 weeks from WebGopnik. the right (i.e. correct) result in 2 and a half days of tehanalysis. 80 times
cool programmers can't do math?

Konstantin Erin:
A trader must be greedy? Unlike you I am a programmer. I just observe and I do not have greed...

Well, a programmer should have an understanding of how an accidental result differs from a systematic one.

Almost any system can "shoot out" accidentally under certain conditions, and this does not say anything about its quality.

Renat Akhtyamov:   cool programmers can't do math?

cool programmers count in their mind rounded: percentage 350/25 = 10 times, time interval (4 weeks*5 days)/(2.5 days)=8 10*8=80 is it different for you ?

or do you prefer the proportion ?

JRandomTrader:

Well, a programmer should have an understanding of how an accidental result differs from a systematic one.

Almost any system can "shoot out" accidentally under certain conditions, and this does not say anything about its quality.

Reasonable reasoning. But it's hardly applicable in this case. 46 trades made, 45 of them profitable. One good moose... Let's reason this way: 1*15 profitable trades in a row = chance, 2*15 profitable trades in a row = coincidence, but 3*15 profitable trades in a row = that, sorry, looks like a pattern. And if they say that this was achieved through years of exercises, M1 and indicators - it is at least worth listening to. Guys, stop rolling the barrel, piling on, getting excited, rolling balls, being bullish, bringing down the dogs, raising the sword, pecking, going on the attack ...

Konstantin Erin:
Reasonable reasoning. But it's hardly applicable in this case. 46 trades were made, 45 of them profitable. Well, one good moose... Let's reason this way: 1*15 profitable trades in a row = coincidence, 2*15 profitable trades in a row = coincidence, but 3*15 profitable trades in a row = that, sorry, looks like a pattern. And if they say that this was achieved through years of exercises, M1 and indicators - it is at least worth listening to. Guys, stop rolling the barrel, piling on, getting excited, rolling balls, being bullish, bringing down the dogs, raising the sword, pecking, going on the attack ...

Not a single profitable trade - there can be no profit in a demo account.

So when is the real account and the signal?

Konstantin Erin:
Reasonable reasoning. But it's hardly applicable in this case. 46 trades made, 45 of them profitable. One good moose... Let's reason this way: 1*15 profitable trades in a row = coincidence, 2*15 profitable trades in a row = coincidence, but 3*15 profitable trades in a row = it, sorry, looks like a pattern. And if they say it has been achieved through years of practice, M1 and indicators - that's worth listening to, at the very least. Guys, stop rolling the barrel, piling on, getting excited, rolling balls, being bullish, bringing down the dogs, raising the sword, pecking, going on the attack ...

In this case, extrapolation is hardly applicable. How many algorithms I have tested (and even put into real trading), which showed a profit on one or two futures (3-6 months), and then went into deficit. So at least a year of testing (to be in "different" markets) and at least a couple hundred deals. Only then we can say something.

The "45 profitable and one good elk" is obviously a variation on the martingale theme. And here we must remember that "the market can retain irrationality longer than you can retain solvency".

JRandomTrader:

In this case, extrapolation is hardly applicable. How many algorithms I have tested (and even put into real trading), which showed a profit on one or two futures (3-6 months), and then went into deficit. So at least a year of testing (to be in "different" markets) and at least a couple hundred deals. Only then we can say something.

The "45 profitable and one good elk" is obviously a variation on the martingale theme. And here we must remember that "the market can retain irrationality longer than you can retain solvency".

Don't you dare get all up in my face!!! What martingale are we talking about? Look at my trades.

You need a signal - so copy my trades.

denis.eremin:

Not a single profitable trade - there can be no profit in a demo account.

So when is the real account and the signal?

Total Trades: 48 Short Positions (won %): 0 (0.00%) Long Positions (won %): 48 (97.92%)
Profit Trades(% of total): 47 (97.92%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (2.08%)

Here is a fragment of terminal report. Profit Trades seem to be profitable trades. Need a real account and signal? Please!!! Sign up and use the copier - saw it on the market and in CodeBase

Reason: