Should a trader be greedy? - page 11

denis.eremin:

The one on the right.

What kind of fool would invest in a demo account statistic in just a day and a half....

If the trader didn't risk his own 100 quid, who would trust him?

Wait, what do you mean risk 100 quid? Do you have to give it to someone temporarily? I thought you had a game like Civilisation II here

Konstantin Erin:
Wait, what do you mean risk 100 quid? Do you have to give it to someone temporarily? I thought you had a game like Civilization II

No, we didn't.

denis.eremin:

No, we didn't.

So the 100 quid risk was a joke?

Konstantin Erin:
So the 100 quid risk was a joke?

Take a risk

webgopnik:   Why is the account only less than a week old then?

in a week the amount in the account becomes 10 times the amount in the account - I close the account and open a new one. To see the increase for each week

denis.eremin Take a risk

Are you guys gambling here?

Konstantin Erin:

in a week the amount in the account becomes 10 times the amount in the account - I close the account and open a new one. To see the increase every week.

Then why don't you trade on the real? You'd be on Forbes' list.

webgopnik Why don't you trade real money then? Get on the Forbes list.

I have already explained: I am a highly qualified programmer, and I take great pleasure in the process of writing programmes, analysing them, compiling tables, finding solutions, optimising them, installing the operating system on a new computer. Forbes, shove it up your ass. I actually get an average pension. This year I'll turn 80 and they'll add 5,000 rubles to my pension.

Konstantin Erin:

I have already explained: I am a highly qualified programmer, and I take great pleasure in the process of writing programmes, analysing them, compiling tables, finding solutions, optimising them, installing the operating system on a new computer. Forbes, shove it up your ass. I actually get an average pension. This year I'll turn 80 and they'll add 5 thousand rubles to my pension.

Don't worry, we believe you.

There's more than one of them around here. And everybody doesn't need the money....

Konstantin Erin:

I am a highly qualified programmer

the word "most"is omitted before the word "highest".

Reason: