GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 33

Renat Akhtyamov:

Exactly.

The balance can be anything.

but it's not about anything, it's about equity.

That's what I'm saying. Finally, at least one person knows what I mean.

RomFil:

There is no cheating ... :) Everything is simple ... The price moves on the chart and draws the perturbations in the future. ...

How can the price draw in the future, if it is not there yet?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

You promised to give out turnaround times for the larger TF. Change your mind?

khorosh:

How can the price draw in the future if it's not there yet?

Correction

So the price draws on the chart the movements we see?

but we don't see what the price leaves on the chart during the move, do we?

Yeah.

What kind of levels?

these levels are big orders placed by big players or by the MM

The interesting thing is that they put these levels backwards opposite to the current time

that's how they work, you'll crack your brain if you try to find them)

i.e. there's nothing supernatural here

the rake I created sees those places where the bids can move the price, it's the time coordinates that they are placed there

and when the price comes close to the level and over time too

these bids are triggered and that causes the price disturbance in the market

in the form of invisible support and resistance

for example like OM levels, when the price is close to it, it bounces from these levels but they are not visible on the chart

but they are there and very much )

PS; So there is no future )))))

There are only invisible mines in the market, it's a science to find them and use them to your advantage!

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

khorosh:

You promised to give out turnaround times for the larger TF. Change your mind?

I'm getting tired.

I spend a lot of time developing

analyzing, optimizing the number of iterations, trading ideas, etc.

but i'll be sure to post m30 but i won't say when.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

... they put it backwards in front of the current time

Can you elaborate on backwards?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I get tired.

I spend a lot of time developing

it's analyses, optimising iterations, trading ideas, etc.

but i'll be sure to post the m30 but i won't say when.

I'm sorry, why don't you open a signal and you will see everything, profitable or not.

- And we will be rooting for you by watching your signal.

Viktar DayTrader:

Of course you can - first you have to learn the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' currency departments in the interbank market. You cannot physically participate in the real currency market, so you have to make do with a cfd terminal. You have to learn to recognise price behaviour when the speculative volume is reached by the market player and when the volume is reached by a market player for a non-market player. Since 90% of transactions on the foreign exchange market are speculative positions, you do not need to trade in the volume that is not speculative. When you open the stock exchanges (for example, the LSE in London), the largest volumes come, and if you see that the volumes of London could not sort out a participant, then work against it. In general, perhaps a little bit unclear, but because this information is kind of unique (my company works with bank applications, and I have access to the stock market), and I can not tell much in the free access. If you are interested in my open positions there is a link to my instagram account, i post there occasionally. positions are duplicated with interbank cfd.

Complete nonsense, sorry)

And this is particularly sad news...

SanAlex:

I'm sorry, why don't you open a signal and you will see whether your strategy is profitable or not and you will see the whole picture within a month.

- And we'll be rooting for you, watching your signal.

The signal has been open for a long time.

but not trading yet.

As soon as I start at the same time, I will open monitoring

and the signal will most likely not be publicly available

but the monitoring will be public

Marat Zeidaliyev:

correct

So the price draws on the chart the movements we see?

But we don't see what price leaves on the chart during the move, do we?

Yeah.

But it leaves invisible levels. What kind of levels?

these levels are big orders placed by big players or by the MM

The interesting thing is that they put these levels backwards opposite to the current time

that's how they work, you'll crack your brain if you try to find them)

i.e. there's nothing supernatural here

the rake I created sees those places where the bids can move the price, it's the time coordinates that they are placed there

and when the price comes close to the level and over time too

these bids are triggered and that causes the price disturbance in the market

in the form of invisible support and resistance

for example like OM levels, when the price is close to it, it bounces from these levels but they are not visible on the chart

but they are there and very much )

PS; So there is no future )))))

There are only invisible mines in the market, it's a science!

If we know the level where there is a large order, how can we determine the time of its triggering? The speed of price movement to the level of the order may be different. If price speed is high, the order will be triggered at one time, if the speed is low, the order will be triggered at another time, much later.

Reason: