Trend and levels - page 2

Maxim Romanov:
If the market itself is trending, then trade on the continuation of the trend. These are the US equity markets. One should take a portfolio and buy on pullbacks. If the market is Forex, then it is advisable to forget everything you know and start from scratch, because everything described works in no way, especially Herczyk.
The trading of levels on a stock should be watched in the stock market. You find a level, assume it is right, look at the volumes in the market and analyse how it is traded. That's where the term came from. If we have a large volume above the price of 50, much more demand, it takes time for this volume to be traded and then the price can go higher, IF there are people who want to buy at that time.

First things first, the trend market. Am I misunderstanding or are you not telling the truth, the market may be trending or it may not be? It may be one and the same symbol, which is why we need some indicators that help to distinguish trends from non-trends. I didn't see them in the article or didn't understand them. Now you say that America is trending and forex is not so good, explain

Maxim Romanov:
Especially Gerczyk.

As you have noticed, a lot of comments about Herczyk, and most of them at the level of emotions - like goat and the like, can you say something constructive?

Sergey Lazarenko:

As you noticed, there are a lot of statements about Gerchik, and most of them are at the level of emotions - like asshole, etc. Can you say something constructive, with arguments?

I can - Gerchik makes his living not by trading but by his brokerage company.

That's all there is to know about his trading abilities and skills.

Maxim Romanov:
Bitcoin could come out of that channel anywhere. But the probability of going up is higher than the probability of going down simply because bitcoin is trending and the direction of the trend is upward. If I simply, without analysis at any point, say bitcoin will go up and predict stoploss = profit, then the probability of my prediction will be much higher than 50%.

The point is that the probability is simple, it's not very constructive for the deposit, we need ТВх (entry point) with stop and take, in this case the probability of upward move is still 50%, but further, if everything goes like this, then if there is a trend (according to the recent past, it does not matter how, you can follow the general trend: upward, or according to technique: many options), the move will be long, and this is to add to ТВх, if it has a short stop, you can achieve a big risk/profit.Did you get me? i.e. having a trend in itself doesn't add probability to 50%, but it does add just a long move, probably adds to the MM

denis.eremin:

I can - Gerchik makes his money for a living, not by trading, but by his DC.

That's all there is to know about his trading abilities and skills.

Well, this is not good for the commentary, because we are trying to understand the technique, specific techniques, how to buy/sell, not discuss where Gerchik takes money, just to clarify, you can say what is wrong with Gerchik's technique? If you have something to say, say it, and I (and everyone) know where Gerchik takes money, it is not interesting

Sergey Lazarenko:

Well, this is kind of unbecoming for an argument, because we are trying to understand the technique, specific techniques, how to act in Buy/Sell, and not discussing where Gerchik takes money, just to clarify, can you say that Gerchik's technique is crooked/slanted? If you have something to say, say it, and where Gerchik takes money I (and everyone) know, it is not interesting

it is a big mistake to draw Levels - Horizontal lines...

Lines should be sloped - (visually the same for all TFs from months of weeks - to minutes)

Sergey Lazarenko:

Well, this is kind of unbecoming for an argument, because we are trying to understand the technique, specific techniques, how to act in Buy/Sell, and not discussing where Gerchik takes money, just to clarify, can you say that Gerchik's technique is crooked / askew? If you have something to say, say it, and I (and everyone else) know where Gerchik takes money, it is not interesting

1. the levels exist only in the stock market and are formed by a cluster of orders from the market.

2. there are no levels in the forex market because the market does not exist (it is not accessible).

3. All the drawn levels for Forex have no statistical proof - the prices of "levels" have no influence on the price and have no predictive ability.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Well, this is kind of unbecoming for an argument, because we are trying to understand the technique, specific techniques, how to act in Buy/Sell, and not discussing where Gerchik takes money, just to clarify, can you say that Gerchik's technique is crooked/slanted? If you have something to say, say it, and where Gerchik takes money I (and everyone) know, it's not interesting

If he knew how to do something, he would start with the phrase: Hello! Here is my account that I have been trading for ... years. During this time I have made .... percent.
And all no questions asked, guru. And he has water and an invented biography

denis.eremin:

1. levels only exist on the stock market and are formed by a cluster of orders from the market cup.

2. There are no levels on the forex market, because the book does not exist (it is unavailable).

3. All the drawn levels for Forex have no statistical proof - the prices of "levels" have no influence on the price and have no predictive ability.

Truth

Aleksander:

it is a big mistake to draw Levels - Horizontal lines...

Lines should be sloped - (visually the same for all TFs from months of weeks - to minutes)

If you do not know the difference between the two, you may make a drawing of levels with horizontal lines. What do you want to do? Next, you need, as it were, arguments to make me understand my delusion

Reason: