Charles Dow's theory - page 95

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No idea.

I need a table for the last 4 Open prices of the EURUSD daily chart, then I can compare it with the indicator.

By the way I'm picking _Forecast_v12 , haven't looked at the others and have no desire to.

"Pick, pick, my boy. Stick your finger in there...")))

khorosh:

"...pick, pick my boy. Stick your finger all the way in there..."))

Get back in the toilet. That's where you belong.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Get back in the toilet. That's where you belong.

It wasn't me, Yesenin said. You don't like Yesenin?))

khorosh:

It wasn't me, Yesenin said. You don't like Yesenin?))

what a good question!

look where they're crowding around here talking amicably and throwing tomatoes at others

and here he's trying to give the same style of communication...

hit "insult", don't sweat it

Gentlemen, I have one question for you - Do you think it is possible to predict a day in advance, accurate to the minute, the beginning of a correction, the beginning of a reversal, the appearance of a bullish or bearish candle, the beginning of an impulse in either direction? Can one make money on it without knowing the direction, but knowing the time when it will happen? What are your thoughts? Share them.

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Gentlemen, I have one question for you - Do you think it is possible to predict one day in advance, within a minute, the beginning of a correction, the beginning of a reversal, the appearance of a bullish or bearish candle, the beginning of an impulse in either direction? Can one make money on it without knowing the direction, but knowing the time when it will happen? What are your thoughts? Share them.

we can... and we are alive

Maxim Kuznetsov:

we can... what we are alive with.

In what ways, for example, can you describe your approach superficially ?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

In what ways, for example, can your approach be described superficially ?

You could describe it literary. You could write a picture or even make a film :-)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

In what ways can you describe your approach superficially, for example ?

If you learn how to predict the weather, you can do that too, Maxim jokes

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you can describe it literarily. You can write a picture or even make a film :-)

with you I see :-)

Reason: