Charles Dow's theory - page 39

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Renat, you have surprised everyone with an unconventional revelation, what do you think we are doing here? Go home? Or take our deposits to Orex so he can give them to you? It's not a clear-cut situation.

First of all, I hear you're the toughest man in the world.

That's far from it.

Second, your indicator will work good on ticks, but you have to come up with a signal confirmation, otherwise it is a bummer!

and this is a million times harder in my opinion

Fast235:

He's been saying here for a long time about his brilliant idea, and that he has ways to surprise everyone, but they will not show it, because they are not worthy), a clown in general. long time in the trash

there is a screenshot on the forum and not one

unfortunately they are no longer deleted, tried

Renat Akhtyamov:

there is a screenshot on the forum

Unfortunately it is no longer deleted, I tried it.

the same genius as Yusuf? or like Oleg who every time tries to make x1000 without minus for some reason

Fast235:

as genius as Yusuf's?

I'm not talking about genius.

I'm just saying it works.

The strategy isn't mine.

It's in the public domain.

Renat Akhtyamov:

in the monitor?

Do you think I put the grail on display for all to see?

I don't even show my monitor screen to anyone.

But where do I get the strategy? I told you more than once.

It's the CME.

;)

Renat, what's wrong with you? No fever? You're delirious.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Renat, what's wrong with you? No fever? You're delirious.

Thank you!

A lot of people say that because they've read too much and now they walk around with holes in their pockets.

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thank you!

A lot of people say that because they have read too much, got too smart, and now they're walking around with leaky pockets

;)))

2 patrons have met)

Come on, show us what you got to show for it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

First of all, I've heard there's no one in the world who's cooler than you.

that's far from it.

i think that your indicator will work well on ticks, but you need to find the confirmation of the signal, otherwise it will be a bummer

and that's a million times harder as far as I'm concerned.

I see that I was very wrong, now I understand that there is Renat, one tough guy in forex! I do not know what to do with it, I started to master Renat's system! But, he does not show the monitor!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I see that I was cruelly mistaken, now I understand that, there is Renat - one cool guy in Forex! PNB - to the side, go ahead and master Renat's TS! But, he does not show the monitor!

My friend - there are no fools, and there's software nowadays, and having the course of history on trades and ST - even in the rough variant it's possible to make a machine ... ./

So let the others show - sell, rent and PR... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Mate - there are no fools, but there are progies these days and having the course of history on bidding and ST - even in the draft varic - you can screw yourself a car as well... ./

So let others show - sell, rent and PR... ./

one problem

turn off the delete post button after a while ;)

time to get off the forum

Reason: