Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 14

Fast235:

Yusuf can you answer the question, already interesting to some, where did you get it and how, without being familiar with the terminal and even more so with the editor?

and very boldly calling it the rules of conduct

I hope the question is clear and direct.

I am familiar with the terminal since 2011. I have looked at its features, its principle of operation, played with it in Forex trading and realized that it is not a human matter and decided to create a coherent market theory. He generalized his works in 2 articleshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 and 2. The real market theory was the first article, excerpts from which you can see in "laws", and the second one, opened eyes of researchers on existence on market, along with real and many virtual prices, without which it is impossible to display profit formula, regularities of its change and many other things from life of usual entrepreneur to big companies. By that time, economists had gotten so carried away with the Nobel Prize that they forgot - first they had to define and deal with the phenomenon of PROFIT. Even at university they didn't hesitate to think of it as the difference between income and all kinds of expenses, which every housewife knows! They were sky-high to the truth.This formula was found and given to mankind in the bowels of the second article. People found out about the existence of maximum and optimal prices in the market, which turned out to be virtual, but more influential on the results of trading. than the real prices. Many levels of different prices have been identified, which.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, а те, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и психологических факторов. Непосредственный учет всех составляющих осложнен как различием природы, так и причиной воздействия этих факторов. На основании разработанной регрессионной модели в статье сделана попытка прогнозирования рыночной цены.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I am familiar with the terminal since 2011, I looked at its features, the principle of its work, played with it in Forex trading and realized that it is not a human matter and decided to create a coherent theory of the market. He generalized his works in 2 articleshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 and 2. The real market theory was the first article, excerpts from which you can see in "laws", and the second one, opened eyes of researchers on existence on market, along with real and many virtual prices, without which it is impossible to display profit formula, regularities of its change and many other things from life of usual entrepreneur to big companies. By then, economists had become so involved with the Nobel Prize that. first of all, we had to define and deal with the phenomenon of PROFIT. This formula was found and presented to mankind in the bowels of the second article. People found out about the existence of the maximum optimal prices on the market which turned out to be virtual but more influential on the trade results than the real prices. Many levels of different prices have been revealed, which.

You can stick any formula to anything. It is not an indicator.
No result

Having sorted out the profit in the bowels of the second articlehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 returned to the market, where the profit is formed. Now I am dealing with it and I think it will not get far from me and I will beat it. In a nutshell, it goes like this.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
До сих пор не существует логически завершенной теории рынка, охватывающей все типы и разновидности рынков товаров и услуг, микро- и макро-рынков, наподобие Форекс. Статья повествует о сущности новой теории рынка, основанной на анализе прибыли, вскрывает закономерности изменения текущей цены, а также выявляет принцип работы механизма, позволяющего цене находить наиболее оптимальное свое значение путем образования цепи виртуальных цен, способных вырабатывать управляющие воздействия на саму цену. Выявлены механизмы образования и смены трендов на рынке.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If you add aggressive averaging (trade not min.lot, but from a grid with flip arrows or just build up from time), it will work. As long as you have enough money :-)

You may add "rule number 0" to the "rules" - trader!

You violate law #12,deal with it in other forum threads.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Antidüring, however, has always been the main source for all this quasi-philosophical nonsense) Well, or as Wittgenstein called it - "total nonsense")

After the tops of philosophy reached by Kant, all these "dialectics" are some Spanish shame and disgrace of mankind)

All these pseudo-philosophers have not reached the true concept of TIME!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yusufkhoja, there is a question on the first point. If by your law orders are opened on every bar, why are they closed in packs? It would look very harmonious if they were also closed on every bar, each on its own. It would be beautiful. And a true all-encompassing law should be beautiful.

Closing on the indicator's signal of a trend change. therefore. the closing times can't be different.https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339

Индикатор Султонова
Индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор прогнозирует предполагаемый ход цены в будущем, анализируя заложенную историю в виде заданной ретроспективы.

Good evening. Excuse me please. Where can I see the EA and the indicator working? The slicks please, if possible.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yes, we enjoy everyone's jokes and jokes on New Year's Eve.

For example, the thread about the marginalized trade, very sincerely.

---

Well, let's try to get to the bottom of it, since you have withstood the onslaught of "enemies".

Tau - where did you get the coefficient with such precision, what is it, what is its essence?

Tau is one of the three parameters in the P, H and B functions. It is a representation of time in Laplace transformations and a "translator" of "our" time into market processes, if you have understood something of what has been said.The point is that, as it turns out, for each process there is a different time, started at the beginning of this process. Tau brings our time and the process of trading into alignment. time, under a common denominator. and is, in fact, a coefficient and can take any value. It also has a profound philosophical meaning, but more on that later. In automation, the inverse of Tau is called the system impedance - resistance to the process flow. Without this resistance, it would be instantaneous and you and I would not exist.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

All these pseudo-philosophers have not got to the true concept of TIME!

Don't be a snob, don't be lazy and read the basic works of the basic philosophers. About time and space is Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.

Roughly speaking, time and space are not intrinsic elements of reality, but are only a priori forms of human perception of reality.Only modern physics has come a little closer to the level of Kantian understanding in this area.

darirunu1:
Good evening. Excuse me please. Where can I see the EA and the indicator working? The slicks please, if possible.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357540

Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля ведется на ВПС наа EUR/USD постоянным лотом 0,01, депозитом 60 у.е...
Reason: