How to make giant profits on forex? - page 55

I don't know how Alexander manages to use pyramids on eagle. Here he advised to randomly do 3 knee pyramids 10% 2 knees 20%.

I ran this option on three random sequences and got

ColPyramid3/CompleteSuccessful=1410/177 ColPyramid2/Completed=2718/701

ColPyramid3/Successfully completed=227/28 ColPyramid2/Successfully completed=338/75

ColPyramid3/Successfully completed=1032/104 ColPyramid2/Successfully completed=2076/444

In all three variants percentage of successful closing of the pyramid from 3 knees is 10-12%, 2 knees 21-25%

ironfelx:
I don't know how Alexander manages to use pyramids on the eagle. Here he advised to randomly do 3 knee pyramids 10% 2 knees 20%.

I ran this option on three random sequences and got

ColPyramid3/CompleteSuccessful=1410/177 ColPyramid2/Completed=2718/701

ColPyramid3/CompleteSuccessfully=227/28 ColPyramid2/Completed=338/75

ColPyramid3/CompleteSuccessfully=1032/104 ColPyramid2/Completed=2076/444

In all three variants percentage of successful closing of 3-lap pyramid is 10-12%, 2-laps 21-25%
If you don't mind, can you show me the page number from which to read the conditions from this post?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/348932/page57#comment_18219576

Aleksey Masterov:
What about the manual scalping on the LCI in the past years when 50 000 Rubles were gone in a quarter to 1 500 500.00 Rubles?

You probably know the difference between trading on the computer on the LCI and real trading, when you have to pay 1.5 million out of your own pocket...

Scalping on the computer can work without any problems...

And scalping on the real is delays in order execution, floating spread, extra smoothing of quotes, requotes, spikes, etc... etc...

ironfelx:

Let's at least be fair and then show us someone who would put up a notarised account statement with a tax return attached to it at the first request of any forum member?

Let's not go to extremes, just reala monitoring will suffice too.

In all the years that shura kolia has been running around the forums with his pictures, he has shown nothing.

That's the end of the story. Who listened - well done. Those who believed it are fools.

Serqey Nikitin:

You probably know the difference between trading on the computer on the LCI and real trading, when you have to pay 1.5 million out of your own pocket...

Scalping on the computer can work without any problems...

And scalping on the real is delays in order execution, floating spread, extra smoothing of quotes, requotes, spikes, etc... etc...

Lchy trades on the real exchange scalping manually.

Aleksey Masterov:
Lchy trades on a real exchange scalping manually.

Did you understand the explanation...?

Is it really necessary to decipher the differences between the promotion ( lure for beginners ) and the actual state of scalping in life...?

Serqey Nikitin:

Did you understand the explanation...?

Is it really necessary to decipher the differences between the promotion ( lure for beginners ) and the reality of scalping in life...?

This a la promo goes on every year from September to December.

Aleksey Masterov:
Not difficult, if, you can show page number, from where to read on this post info about conditions
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/348932/page57#comment_18219576

Look at page 53, he explained everything there in detail.

The task is to choose a betting scheme on a random sequence (eaglet) to increase the initial deposit by 1000% for the smallest possible number of throws. And be able to repeat it from time to time, out of 10 tries 8 times to do it.

ironfelx:

Take a look at page 53, it's all explained in detail

Thanks. I'll have a look.

Aleksey Masterov:
What about manual scalping on the LCI one year in the past, when from 50k rmb went up to 1,500,500.00 rmb in a quarter?

it doesn't work any more.

Reason: