Uladzimir Izerski page - page 72

What? Did you miss Vovk?

It takes a lot of drinking to start talking to you. I don't have that excuse yet.

Have a little chat without me. I'll be back soon. Very busy now.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, give me a thought! What's the branch for?

decided not to take any more chances?

By the way, the more withdrawn, the redder the rag...

not everything is easy in this world.

and the time will come when there's nothing to do without a rake...

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

decided not to take any more chances?

By the way, the more you withdraw, the redder the rag...

not everything is easy in this world.

and the time will come when there's nothing to do without a rake...

;)

To be honest with you. It was a joke to please a certain category of citizens. Especially for Bass and Maxim.

This banter is successfully carried out and the continuation is not important.

I have interesting thoughts about the market, which I want to discuss, but it turns out I have no one to talk to. Only the smartass Bass and another smartass (not about you of course) want a finished product. The others are not interested in new approaches to understanding markets. And why do I need to explain myself?

Uladzimir Izerski:

To be honest. It was a joke to please a certain category of citizens. Especially for Bass and Maxim.

The banter is well executed and the continuation is not important.

I have interesting thoughts about the market, which I want to discuss, but it turns out I have no one to talk to. Only the smartass Bass and another smartass (not about you of course) want a finished product. The others are not interested in new approaches to understanding markets. And why do I need to explain myself?

Unfortunately, so far it looks like an attempt to intrigue in an advertising branch, an advertising branch of indicators without statistics. In general, I do not really understand how you can sell indicators for which there are no statistics. And how do you know that someone is not interested, because you have not voiced the idea? Maybe you will do that and you will understand how shady we are here and then you won't have to explain yourself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

To be honest. It was a joke to please a certain category of citizens. Especially for Bass and Maxim.

The banter is well executed and the continuation is not important.

I have interesting thoughts about the market, which I want to discuss, but it turns out I have no one to talk to. Only the smartass Bass and another smartass (not about you of course) want a finished product. The others are not interested in new approaches to understanding markets. And why do I need to spell it out?

The intrigue is of a kindergarten level: "I know something, but I see you don't need it, so I won't tell you".

In general, I don't think anyone here takes you seriously, because there is nothing of substance, just puffing up your cheeks over nothing.

Ivan_Invanov:
Unfortunately, so far it looks like an attempt to intrigue in an advertising branch, an advertising branch of indicators without statistics. In general, I do not really understand how one can sell indicators for which there is no statistics. And how do you know that someone is not interested, because you have not voiced the idea? Maybe you will do that and you will understand how shady we are here, and then you won't have to explain yourself.

You're a total dumbass)))))))))))

It's stupid to even think you should advertise your products in a developer thread.

I've been in advertising for 20 years. I've had people working for me. I know the ins and outs. Know where to place what and get dividends.

I don't need it.

It's more important to me to find understanding people. That's what the flags are for.

But the way I see it, you have to look for such people by day with a torch.

And there's a lot of misfits at every turn. There's nowhere to step.

vladavd:
Kindergarten level intrigue: "I know something, but I see you don't need to know, so I won't tell you".

In general, I don't think anyone here takes you seriously, because there's nothing at all relevant, just puffing up your cheeks over nothing.

Would you like a biscuit?

My previous post applies to you as well. Hee hee.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's stupid to even think you should advertise your products in a developer thread.

I've been in advertising for 20 years. I've had people working for me. I know the ins and outs. Know where to place what and get dividends.

I don't need it.

It's more important to me to find understanding people. That's what the flags are for.

But the way I see it, you have to look for such people by day with a torch.

And there's a lot of misfits at every turn. There's nowhere to step.

Your insults only confirm my words. What about the idea? Are we unworthy? Are we not worthy to see the statistics?

<br/ translate="no">

Why is it stupid? It's a very simple scheme. The guru is there, an underrated genius, not even someone to share his thoughts with! Innovative ideas - "new approaches to understanding the markets" is stored. But he sells indicators, they must be good! There's no statistics, but you don't need them when the developer is of such a scale.

Ivan_Invanov:
Your insults only confirm my words. What about the idea? Are we unworthy? Are we not worthy to see the statistics?

Why?

You don't like your own stupidity? Should I send you a card with a pin code? Then you'll get wise?

Vanka, give me the address.

Reason: