Uladzimir Izerski page - page 45

Renat Akhtyamov:

The only way to make money on indices is to choose W1 or MN1

draw a mean line on it, fix levels by standard deviation and you will be OK

You may not be too profitable, but your losses will be minimized.

that's exactly the kind of signal i was demonstrating

I completely agree about the choice of TF . I agree. TopikStarter may have fallen for it, using daylight saving methods on short targets :-)

To illustrate:

if you take different fragments of M15, H1, D1 erase(replace) dates and numbers, and don't say which fragment is which.

You will determine the period on the fragment. With a little practice, you can tell at a glance.

When they are so different, why the hell do they apply the same methods and algorithms to them?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

about choosing the TF I totally agree. TopekStarter has fallen for it, using daylight techniques on short targets :-)

Illustration:

if you take different fragments of M15, H1, D1 erase(replace) dates and numbers, and don't say which fragment is which.

You will determine the period on the fragment. With a little practice, you can tell at a glance.

When they're so different, why the hell apply the same methods and algorithms to them?

trading from levels erases all knowledge of patterns

during a detailed study (when I started to get good indices), I somehow got a clear boundary to switch the signal

For example, the lower TFs before H4 gave one signal, and vice versa above

which of them is true - did not check

Indices are just for fun when you get bored

Maxim Kuznetsov:

about choosing the TF I totally agree. TopekStarter has fallen for it, using daylight techniques on short targets :-)

Illustration:

When they are so different, why the hell should we apply the same methods and algorithms to them?

In the first case, the catching of the U-turn was done by hand. And yesterday it was done programmatically. In both cases it was not successful. But this is a trifle. I will have more free time and play with the signal. I want to finish the robot on neurons.

Renat Akhtyamov:

during the detailed study (when the indices became good), for some reason I got a clear boundary of the signal switching

the indices are just for fun when you get bored

it's possible you're doing something wrong if you get bored :-)

but then yes, also from levels...but calculated by proverbial indicators

Uladzimir Izerski:

In the first case, the turn catching was done manually. And yesterday it was done programmatically. In both cases, not successful. But it was nothing. When I have more free time I will play with the signal. I want to finish the robot on neurons.

Question up front: Have you ever traded before?

my apologies, but the trader who messes with the account/signal has a different name

PS/ the account is not opened correctly. The conditions are for a scalper and you have trend-following tendencies

Renat Akhtyamov:

during the detailed study (when I started to get good indices), for some reason I got a clear boundary of the signal switching

Indices are just for fun when you get bored

The higher the TF the stronger the level. I do not know what to do with it.

The forex profit is of random nature, while the loss is constant. But this does not mean that you cannot make profit.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A quick question: have you ever traded before ?

excuse me, but a trader who messes around with an account/signal is called something else

PS/ the account is not opened correctly. The conditions are for a scalper and you have trending tendencies

Nah, never traded and won't).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Profits in forex are random, but losses are permanent. But this does not mean that you cannot make money.

it's the free robot participants

Once again I'm convinced of how untalented you are.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it is possible that you are doing something wrong if it gets boring :-)

but then yes, also from levels...but calculated by proverbial indicators

that's not indicators, that's processing ;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Indicators come in all sorts of forms. They are useful if you know what you want to get out of it. If average price then MAs, deviation width of average then channels, acceleration .... etc.

They are all based on historical price. That snake-price has the practice of repeating itself in the form of patterns.

The variety of patterns is great, but it is limited. The reason is in the psychology of market players. Globalisation has done its work. Everything in the world is interconnected. If financial flows flow from one country to another, there will be a shortage of finance with commodity flows being distributed in other patterns and prices. The price of currency will not only change for that currency, but will pull a chain reaction on many. But it cannot go on like this forever. Another pattern is starting and a new one is being created. In order to be a successful trader on the financial markets, one should be "savvy" in economic matters and politics. You cannot do without it. Naked TA is like a lottery. Even Baskakov can win the lottery by accident).

You can also find treasure in a potato field
Reason: