Subscribing for signal

Hello All,

I am trying to subscribe to a signal that I like but have not been able to do so.On closer scrutiny, I found that the currency pair symbol my signal provider is using is different from that of my broker, and so unable to connect and pay for the signal.Please what do you advice I do.I would have gone ahead to open an account with the same broker but they do not accept my country.Please can anyone advice me on what to do?

abiakpo60:

Hello All,

I am trying to subscribe to a signal that I like but have not been able to do so.On closer scrutiny, I found that the currency pair symbol my signal provider is using is different from that of my broker, and so unable to connect and pay for the signal.Please what do you advice I do.I would have gone ahead to open an account with the same broker but they do not accept my country.Please can anyone advice me on what to do?

seem that you miss understand

it will accept following any broker what ever you are, the same or different one

also the currency you have in your trading account is not necessary to be similar to the signal provider

but...

keep in mind that you cannot follow a signal from a demo account with a real one  

Reason: