Trend vs Flat - page 42

Uladzimir Izerski:

The main thing is not to lose yours.

That's the right approach. You wrote it yourself. Now, in order not to lose yours, you need to know where you are and what you are. And what you can do.

They lose a lot of money thinking they're right. And they'll keep losing until they lose all their money.

Or, they admit they are wrong. And this (recognition, acceptance), gives a path to development.

Trading breaks a person. On his knee. But not everyone gets up, not everyone. Only a few.

To get up, you have to accept that you were wrong.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You've been in the market for years. How come? Do you have a tester controlling the price? Surprisingly.)))

FA rules the market, TA just fills in the gaps. Sweeping up for the FA.

Amazing! Total lack of understanding of simple things...

FA is very good at explaining events on history, and 50% of the time trying to guess future events.

TA works in the present tense....

Are you familiar with the phrase: ?

1. A successful Trader follows the market...

2. Price takes into account EVERYTHING!..., including the FA...

But that's your problem! Personally, I feel even better that there are so many newcomers to the market...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Economics and politics steer the course. Are they going to allow distortions to their detriment?

No, of course not. But what does it matter to us?

We essentially know nothing but the timetable. Not at all.

No websites will give us such information. Reuters only provides post-facto information on a fee basis.

Serqey Nikitin:

Amazing! A complete lack of understanding of simple things...

FA is very good at explaining events in history, and 50% of the time trying to guess future events.

TA works in the present tense...

Are you familiar with the expression: ?

1. A successful Trader follows the market...

2. Price takes into account EVERYTHING!..., including FA...

But that's your problem! Personally, it's better for me that there are so many newcomers in the market...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

not of course. But what does it matter to us?

We essentially know nothing but the chart. Not at all.

No websites will give us that information. Reuters only provides post-facto information on a fee basis.

One answer for two.

You think as everyone thinks and as everyone has been taught. Have they been taught correctly? Sore question. The results show that not so much. 95/5.

I don't think like everyone else. I made my point. And whether you like it or not, I don't care. I'm not going to argue or prove it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You think as everyone thinks and as everyone has been taught. Was it taught correctly? It's a painful question. The results show that not so much. 95/5.

I think differently than everyone else. I made my point. And whether you like it or not, I don't care. I'm not going to argue or prove it.

It's understandable...

You can run the 100 metres "like everyone else"... or you can run backwards...

If that's the kind of 'running' you like, why discourage a good man...?

Serqey Nikitin:

It's all understandable...

You can run the 100 metres "as everyone else has been taught"... Or you can run backwards...

If you like this kind of "running", then why discourage a good man...?

All you have to do is get to 95.) Or to the factory.

Running with your back to the front is enough for me and 5.

Uladzimir Izerski:

All you have to do is run up to 95). Or to the factory.

With my back to the front, 5 is enough for me.

The factory pays more)

Hello! 2020.10.12_08:05 GMT+3. I read the first page of this forum thread, downloaded the LeMan BrainTrend1Sig.mq5 indicator there . But there are no red and green dots on the chart. I do not see this indicator in data window. Only it is in the list of indicators. I don't yet understand what to do to make the red and green dots appear on the chart. Maybe someone knows better than me what can be done? There must be something wrong with the code? Do I need to check the code? Can anyone have a clue? I look forward to hearing from you. 08:14 GMT+3.

Hello! 2020.10.14_11:34 GMT+3. I found the answer to my question. In the LeMan_BrainTrend1Sig.mq5 indicator, the indicator name "LeManTrend_Indicator.ex5" was not written with underscore, but with a blank space in the iCustom() function in the initialization. The indicator name in the .mq5 file did not match the indicator name in the Indicators folder. Therefore, the red and green dots were not displayed on the chart. I read the MQL5 help and, when I checked the indicator name"LeManTrend_Indicator.ex5", the error disappeared. Hooray! It worked! 2020.10.14_11:48 GMT+3.

Николай Никитюк:
Hello! 2020.10.14_11:34 GMT+3. I found the answer to my question. In the LeMan_BrainTrend1Sig.mq5 indicator, the indicator name "LeManTrend_Indicator.ex5" was not written with underscore, but with a blank space in the iCustom() initialization function. The indicator name in the .mq5 file did not match the indicator name in the Indicators folder. Therefore, the red and green dots were not displayed on the chart. I read the MQL5 help and, when I checked the indicator name"LeManTrend_Indicator.ex5", the error disappeared. Hooray! It worked! 2020.10.14_11:48 GMT+3.

Indicator here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/27570

--------------------------

Here are two more great Indicatorshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1114https://www.mql5.com/ja/code/13910

LeManTrend Indicator
LeManTrend Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор на основе анализа максимальных и минимальных цен. Сигналы индикатора возникают в месте пересечения линий 'BUY' и 'SELL':
Files:
xigp1z.PNG  132 kb
Reason: