Signals. Account monitoring. - page 3

notsure:

I don't care about the leverage. If drawdown is calculated correctly and there is a capital charge, which is calculated correctly (I haven't quite figured out how it is calculated here), then I guess I can do it without leverage.

The main claim to the "Growth" chart.

Well, you will find the deposit load chart in the "Risks" section. Balance, equity, and drawdown are on other charts. The notion of leverage is relative. This is the same deviation just passed through an additional variable. Therefore, this conditional leverage is a discrete parameter that is of little use to me. And here you just look around and find all the charts and calculations you need. Click through the tabs. :)

Sergey Golubev:

Here's from the FAQ on signals -

The increment shows the growth of the account balance. The calculation is done in such a way as to exclude the influence of withdrawals and deposits.

Apologies for the irony (as you've opened a strange thread ...) - you could write an article on how gains should be constructed (you're an expert in this field, right? practitioner or theorist?). If it's a good article, I'll promote it in the English part of the forum in several threads.

I don't mind that balance operations do not influence the calculation. It does not change the essence of the problem :).

And "strangeness of a branch" is a relative thing. Who knows what seems strange to someone:). For example, when I was first acquainted with MetaTrader it seemed strange that candlesticks time is the open time, not the close time. And the grid on the charts (grid) with incomprehensible/unintelligible logic. It's been probably 15 years since I've known it. I got used to candlestick time, but I still haven't got used to the "grid":).

notsure:

I don't mind that balance sheets don't affect the calculations. It does not change the essence of the problem:).

I got used to the candlestick time, but I still haven't got used to the "grid":).

:) The grid is deactivated with one click. But you do have unique needs. As for the grid, I accidentally switched it off and almost had a heart attack :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

:) The grid is deactivated with one click. But you do have unique needs. When it comes to the grid, I accidentally switched it off and almost had a heart attack :)

I know how to turn it off. I always turn it off :). It's just that the grid/grid in programs is usually used to understand the scale of movements. They build on round numbers. What's the point here?

Well, never mind, since comrades do not consider the graph "Growth" inadequate, then it's probably necessary.

For example, to make the rating look nicer:) Just look how nice and "not crooked" signals are in the rating and my soul is rejoicing:).

notsure:

I know how to switch it off. I always turn it off:). It's just that the grid/grid in programs is usually used to understand the scale of movements. They plot by round numbers, what's the point here?

Well, never mind, since comrades do not consider the graph "Growth" inadequate, then it's probably necessary.

For example, to make the rating look nicer:) When I look at the rating of signals, I get happy because they are beautiful and "not crooked".)

I understand you have purely psychological-emotional obstacles to unusual things, just like me, or anyone else. I, too, find it difficult to get used to new things, which are also abundant here. I am a total ignoramus and the more knowledgeable ones here even get nervous when I or someone else doesn't understand their efforts.

But on the whole, I'll say it again: I haven't found the most convenient statistics for me yet. Although I am familiar with other platforms as well.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I understand that you have a purely psychological-emotional obstacle to unusual things

Well it's not an unusual thing .Counting returns on closed trades in account monitoring is an inadequate thing.

Are you a psychoanalyst by any chance?

notsure:

It's not an unusual thing to count returns on closed trades in account monitoring - it's an inadequate thing.

What's the big deal... :)

You have already been offered to provide your formula for calculating the yield. I am also very interested in it.

Regarding the parameters, I do not understand, is there something missing?

1) Deposit load here is calculated in percent, not in discrete leverage, which in my opinion is not only more convenient, but also more truthful, because it does not pass through additional variables that complicate the understanding and facts of calculations.

2) Balance, I take it, you're not interested at all.

3) Equity is present and calculated in the currency of the deposit.

4) The drawdown is calculated as a percentage in real time (which is not available in other services).

Did I miss something? What is missing?

Notsure:

Are you a psychoanalyst by any chance?

Dibs. :)))) Not in the typical sense of the term, anyway. So, we're all part analysts and psychos.

Vitaliy Maznev:

What on earth... :)

You have already been asked to provide your formula for calculating yield. And I'm also very interested in it.

Regarding the parameters, I don't understand, is there something missing?

1) Deposit load here is calculated in percent, not in discrete leverage, which in my opinion is not only more convenient, but also more truthful, because it does not pass through additional variables that complicate the understanding and facts of calculations.

2) Balance, I take it, you're not interested at all.

3) Equity is present and calculated in the currency of the deposit.

4) The drawdown is calculated as a percentage in real time (which is not available in other services).

Did I miss something? What is missing?

What about the psychoanalyst first?

notsure:

Would you first answer about the psychoanalyst?

No, I have absolutely nothing to do with this field. More than that: I am familiar with it and therefore want nothing to do with it.

notsure:

I don't mind that balance sheets don't affect the calculations. It does not change the essence of the problem:).

And "strangeness of a branch" is a relative thing. Who knows what seems strange to someone:). For example, when I was first acquainted with MetaTrader it seemed strange that candlesticks time is the open time, not the close time. And the grid on the charts (grid) with incomprehensible/unintelligible logic. It's been probably 15 years since I've known it. Got used to candlestick times, but never got used to the "grid" :).

You must be referring to equity on open trades (equity on open positions), which is the third graph on each signal page (called "Funds").
This is from the article (as I understood the term "Funds" here is our usual equity on open trades)

Funds. The amount of money in the trading signal account at the moment.

Maximum drawdown of the signal as a percentage of the balance / funds.

Как правильно выбрать торговый сигнал для подписки. Пошаговое руководство
Как правильно выбрать торговый сигнал для подписки. Пошаговое руководство
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля на финансовых рынках — это достаточно крупная область деятельности, в которой работают много людей и много ценных активов. Для успешной торговли в выбранном вами сегменте рынка требуется активная работа по его изучению, последующей разработке своей торговой системы, наконец, выработка в себе навыков железной дисциплины и хладнокровия...
Reason: