Signals

If you follow the signals and there account is bigger then yours, does thew lotsizes scale down for you, for example, the signal had a 10k account and placed 1 lot size and i only have 1k account, will the lot size on my account be shrunk to 0.1 lots or just placed at 1 lot

Look at this thread (there is an example about how it is calculated):

How to change the volume/lot size
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Sergey Golubev #:

Look at this thread (there is an example about how it is calculated):

How to change the volume/lot size
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 

so with that if it is the same broker, same leverage, and different account balances, it should equal out to be the same? so the provider has a 10k account with 1 lot and i have 1k account, it should equal out to a lot size of 0.1?

Wyatt Hampton #:

so with that if it is the same broker, same leverage, and different account balances, it should equal out to be the same? so the provider has a 10k account with 1 lot and i have 1k account, it should equal out to a lot size of 0.1?

Balance should be same too for subscribe and for provider.

The lot size for subscribers is automatically calculated based on the balances of provider and subscriber, and leverage of provider and subscriber, and the deposit load percentageof subscriber in the setting.
You should calculate it by yourself using this example:  

• www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Wyatt Hampton #:

Yes, the subscriber's lot size will be proportional to his balance and leverage as stated in your above example.

Reason: