[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 655

Well... maybe that's the kind of colourful clowns this resource needs...

Of course, without clowns, life would be boring).

Heroix:

No, I don't. 1200 lines doesn't mean anything at all.

Renat, don't mislead the gullible villagers... and don't mislead yourself either. There's nothing superlative about you. I'm 100% sure. :)

The demo is here, the screen is here, but the last one was not calculated correctly. There was a parameter in pips - how much to take (step in pips), but the calculation was wrong. Now this parameter has been recalculated via margin and is not needed at all.

The strategy is here )))) And the idea of lots is also wrong. They no longer exist. The error was in the programme. Although we have managed to get them to the full extent - to the plus. Otherwise we get complete rubbish if we start to close something in minus

new-rena:

In this regard, there should only be two parameters for an EA - how much money you have deposited and how much time you are willing to lose!

That is, you propose to play roulette such as a deposit of 20 cents, after 5 minutes to close the deal in any state, but if a profit or loss reached 20 cents then close immediately ?

BeerGod:
That is, you want to play roulette, like 20 cents in deposit, after 5 minutes, close the deal in any state, but if profit or loss reaches 20 cents, then close immediately?

No. If in plus and a trend goes in a theme - we open one more deal in degree to the previous one in step (etc.), and wait for the good profit before a trend has not turned. If in a minus went, and the trend is in the plus - the same thing, but we take no more than the amount of the deposit on the first open position. We calculate how much we can open on the whole deposit. If the margin is already commensurate with the deposit - that's it, we cannot open more positions. The hardest thing is to calculate the degree of sufficiency of the deposit.

The size of the profit (step) in pips:

Maximum Price Spread/Depo Size at the rate of the pair traded /Margin per 1 Lot

And we start with a minilot.

Heroix:

I propose to send this character to a bathhouse. A year ago he did the same. Oral He said that he had found the grail. But other than yelling and offering to sell for LARGE. He has nothing to show for it. Here is the link: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859/page101

Well... maybe that's the kind of colourful clowns this resource needs...

Why the bathhouse? A man gets a storm of positive emotions from his grail discoveries. Is that a bad thing?

Suddenly he's running naked around the house shouting "EVRIKA!!!" - it's so cute after all ))

jelizavettka:

Why go to the bathhouse? The man gets a storm of positive emotions from his grail discoveries. Is that a bad thing?

Suddenly he's running around the house naked shouting "EVERYTHING!!!" - it's so cute after all ))

No, I put the dough on real.

new-rena:

No. If we are in the plus and the trend is going in the theme - we open another deal, but to a degree from the previous one, and wait for a good profit, before the trend reverses. If we went in a negative, and the trend is in the plus - the same thing, but we take no more than the amount of the deposit. We should calculate how much we will be able to open on the whole deposit. If the deposit is already commensurate with the deposit - that's it, we can not open more.

The size of the profit (step) in pips:

Size of the deposit at the rate of the traded pair / Margin per 1 lot.

And we start with the minilot.

Everything here rests on the main thing - the ability to find a trend and its reversal. In this case the equity management is secondary.

In addition, the amount of margin per lot is relative and depends on the leverage.

But if this scheme works flawlessly for you (after all, you are an expert of 1000 lines) - I'm happy for you).

jelizavettka:

It's all about knowing how to find the trend and how to reverse it. And money management is secondary in this case.

In addition, the amount of margin per lot is relative and depends on the leverage.

But if this scheme works flawlessly for you (an expert of 1000 lines, after all) - I'm happy for you).

Thetrend indicator (essence)

Symbol of CMA (values +1-growth, -1-decline) * Volume*( Low-High)

new-rena:

The demo is here, the screen is here, but the last one was not calculated correctly. There was a parameter in pips - how much to take (step in pips), but the calculation was wrong. Now this parameter has been recalculated via margin and is not needed at all.

The strategy is here )))) And the idea of lots is also wrong. They no longer exist. The error was in the programme. Although we have managed to get them to the full extent - to the plus. Otherwise we get complete rubbish if we start to close something in minus

We'll see in a month or two. In the meantime, I don't believe it. :)

Heroix:
We will see in a month or two. In the meantime, I don't believe it. :)
Everything is correct. Here in the tester, here is a picture of how the Expert Advisor makes a profit, trading in one direction only, in this case BUY. All these are the steps of idea development. If you read this article from the beginning, it won't be difficult to do the same thing, especially for you. Alexander?
Reason: